Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:36 am

afebaegal. I accidently confirmed to roll in the premium Gacha and was about to be pissed, but then I got Maimai R who has Heat Up (Medium) and now I'm not so pissed.

ugh lost three gems by accident though XD
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:04 am

Dang, I guess all these skill stuff really matters a lot cause im doing fine button wise after playing the song 5 times but I havent really been investing time to "perfect my formation" aside from limit breaking whoever I can

Spoiler: show
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:52 am

You can get stupid high scores without ever spending a dime and just leveling up the skills on your cards, making all the units match (Morning Musume/Cute/Smileage/etc), and picking the right cards (Cure Heart is not gonna do anything for your score, for instance, it only restores your health bar) and then leveling the cards themselves. It obviously helps to have SRs/SSRs but someone with fully leveled/Fully skilled R cards could kick my butt and I have 3 SR's.

When you get down to it, the game can be fairly complex.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:21 am

Yeah, I changed my formation just now to have members of the same group and even though they weren't leveled up or limit break at all like my previous team kinda was, I easily broke the high score that the old team had even though my button record was much less consistent with the new group.

Yup, the game does have good amount of mechanics, its not just a button timing game haha Having all the mechanics makes it more addicting to try and perfect your formation and get higher scores XD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Crazy DAC » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:06 am

Normally a R card Max Level have 440 Charm (Power), a SR card only need up to Lv30 to have same Charm (so it doesn't really need to break limit). The problem now is Skill Level, because Unit Skill is the most important, so it's a big disadvantage if you can't rise it up to Lv15.

Though, the wikia not say how much bonus with Unit Skill higher than 10, but from Lv9 to Lv10 it get 30% bonus, so maybe it's 30% for each level, then Lv14 (highest possible you can get right now) "maybe"...is 470%.

With a R card Max Level is 55, Team Unit Skill Lv14:
440 x 470% = 2068

And a SR card Max Level (Lv50 without break limit), Team Unit Skill Lv10:
600 x 350% = 2100

Oh my god, did you see that? Event with lower level of both card and Unit Skill, SR card still stronger.

Now what if you have a SSR card?

SSR card Max Level (Lv60 without break limit), Team Unit Skill Lv10:
900 x 350% = 3150 (Oh my God...My God...God... :o )

I'm sooooo envy with people that got Sayumi SSR card. If right now I got a SR or SSR card, I still can get Team Unit Skill Lv14 (8 cards Lv15, and one card Lv10, total is 130 -> Unit Skill Lv14). :lol:
Last edited by Crazy DAC on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:08 am

The problem for me is that i haven't been getting enough of the rare cards. I have them high levels but the limit break is like, only once.
...And I don't have enough Heat Ups. xD
It's just hard to get all these things. ;-; And I don't have enough friend points to keep on getting 10 char gatchas. xD
(Is there a different probability, rarity wise, between the 1 card gatcha and the 10 card gatcha?)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:44 am

Currently, I'm hording all my gems (except when I get a wild hair up my butt to roll because of a new gacha) to wait for the permanent Non-event Haruna SR/SSR but... man I really wanna just dive in and spend gems till I get an SSR, for real. The temptation is real. I haven't even spent that much on the game (Like 5 bucks total) but have gotten a ton of gems from daily log ins and the monthly x3 you get.

I'm pretty lucky that during the Sayu event I got 2 Sayu SR's and limit broke her once (Though I really should have just kept the second SR BUT WHATEVER) so she's currently, easily my strongest card.

I really really want an SSR though
Last edited by AyuHikaru on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:49 am

what monthly X3? you mean once a month? And how often do you get gems from the daily log in? I get it occasiiionally. :P
I always use it on gatchas though... >.>
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Crazy DAC » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:11 am

You always get 3 gems at first day of the month, so it's impossible to miss it except if you don't play for a whole month. Though I missed it one time (at first day I play this game, I got 3 gems from daily, I'm not take it from the gift page because I worry that I accident use it, but then next day it gone). Mysterious... :sad:

I think they're also gift you gem every 30 days you play, sometime they'll gift you for login continues for 7 days (like the special Airi (R) card is the gift for login continues 5 days).
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:38 pm

I'm starting to beleive the daily treasure chest are completely random too. Last month I got three gems in a row from them.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project