Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Sorry, but Duu is there. ;-; I need to make Duu #1. :P

Also, they're just giving away starstone fragments. O.O
You can easily get at least like, 20 star stones in this event.
-edit- I counted, it's more like 30. (didn't do EXACT math.)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:58 am

Crazy DAC wrote:Actually I'm not understand clearly about this event, if anyone notice I made any mistake, tell me to correct it.

I'm not upload the pictures yet, because I don't know if it's better to call this event "The 1st Character Festival" or "1st Character Festival".

You put Yamagishi Riko and Asakura Kiki as Kobushi Factory. They belong to TSUBAKI Factory, 2 different groups.
I would call it "The 1st Character Festival", it adds a little bit more emphasis and sounds about right.
And yeah, the song ranking is much harsher now, before I get SS easy, now I'm dropping to As and Ss

Anyone else using TOMOKO and ERINA from last event in their teams and there's a special 特効(とっこう)sign on them? I think they give you extra Live Rewards (for example, I'd normally get 400 push points, but when I added 4 Tomokos in my team, I got like 1750, which maybe a coincidence, but I am still doing some testing, but I only have so many lives, so you guys try em out too to boost your push point reward).

^ It's 31 starstones and some change. That's a freaking lot!!! Definitely going for it. Especially since it's only for this week right? Meaning 1 week 30 starstones?
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:58 am

Yeah, idk why but when i used certain people it said +50% reward?
How does that work?!? I am using the Erina and i got +50% which gave me 600 points.
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:21 am

They're SSR Tomoko and SR Ikuta Erina are from the last event, and I think they're sorta "rewarding" us by having us use them to help us with this event.
According to my 5 lives so far for a 50 cost game, they give you higher amount of Push Points, but they don't give you exactly +100% or +50%, but close enough.

Playing 1 game with no cards of special bonus, I got SS Rank and 400 PP
Playing 1 game with 4 Tomokos and 2 Erinas (+500% Bonus), I got SS Rank and 2100 PP, so if I divide 2100PP/600% (the usual 100% + the bonus 500%) and multiply by 100% to find out how much it originally would've been, the base PP they give you when you use these cards becomes 350 instead of 400. But, even so, these bonuses still help save a ton of time if we wanna wrack up 125,000 points for 31 starstones.

The same thing happened with the MVP EXP score:

Playing 1 game with no cards of special bonus, I got SS Rank and my MVP got 450 exp (the usual). BUT
Playing 2 games with varying amounts of special bonus cards, I got SS Rank and my MVP only got 404.

It seems that getting FULL COMBO doesn't affect the MVP exp nor the extra PP rewarded, it seems to be all based on 1) whether you use the special cards or not and 2) your live performance ranking

tl;dr use SSR Tomoko (+100%) and SR Erina (+50%) in your team, and play a song you can still get SS Rank in (I find MORNING COFFEE a good song so far just because it makes you press 404 buttons and usually it doesn't give you a break so when you go into FEVER, you get the most out of it)

Note: All my "calculations" and conclusions are based off of 5 games I played so far of 50 cost live, I got an A, S, SS, SS, SS and I used varying amounts of special cards, as well as full comboed and not full comboed some, and based my conclusions on those results.

-----
If I keep using my 4x Tomoko 2x Erina combo to get 2100 PP every game, I can finish 125,000 in 50 hours worth of game play!!! (basically, playing 60 games, which is A LOT LESS than the other events...those ended up in hundreds...thank goodness I got extra Tomokos after I LBed 2 of them...thank goodness the game developers did this bonus...)
I use Erina 2x, 3 MM SSRs, then backrow 4x SSR Tomoko and My Idol, playing Morning Coffee, and usually it reaches SS before the chorus so I have so much leeway. Everyone else, try it!!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Crazy DAC » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:51 am

Wow, it's just exactly like what I mentioned in the past (look at the second picture): :blink:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6344&start=540#p185015

I got like... 12 Tomoko cards in the previous event, but I use all to break limit and skill level up her. Too bad... :crying:

About the reward, I think it's depend on which song you play. Right now I'm playing Renai Revolution 21 because it's easy to get SS Rank, and I always get 450 Exp/400 Point (1000 Point when I use Tomoko and Erina). I don't want to try other song because I don't want t lose any points anymore.

I put Yamagishi Riko and Asakura Kiki as Kobushi Factory because the news page listed them like that (and I don't know about them anyway), but I'll fix it since the ranking in game listed them in Tsubaki Factory anyway. Thanks.
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:10 am

^ Yeah I remember that! I think they were thinking of doing it at that time but failed to go with it, so they stopped it, but now it's doing wonders =)

Looking at the popularity poll, I did not know Nakajima Saki had so much fans. At the moment she's beating Kudou, Maachan, and even Momoko...well I guess the event hasn't started that long, but wow.
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:56 am

awwww no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had known that! Now I'm only gonna be able to get like, max 800 per game. xD
still good, though. :P
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:05 am

Yeah I think you can still get full points if you go at that rate, it'll take like 5.5 days though (not including sleep o.o) so you can probably get through around half the points maybe if you play more casually I think.
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Crazy DAC » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:51 am

Maybe I'm impolite, but I don't think Nakajima Saki have that much fan, maybe she got highest vote because the players think they must vote for her to get her SSR card? :blink:
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:45 am

Yeah.... oh my gosh! They upped the amount required for SS so much! I've been waiting for this for a while. :D

I can't get SS anymore on so many songs. :C
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project