Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby Rikki » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:52 pm

Crazy DAC wrote:Just add this :lol: : http://vi.crazy-dac.wikia.com/wiki/Hell ... rent_Event

Right now I don't have the phone, so I can't check it, but during the maintain (I'm not turn off the game before maintain, so I still can look a little), I see only some cards have that symbol, I don't have time to read the characters on it because after take screenshot, I can't login anymore. But I guess they're like symbol of "limited event card" or something.

:o I'm a bit confused since we have an English wiki up already. Though some of that's in Vietnamese so will it be a Vietnamese translation eventually? If so, we can get some inter-language links set up once you have more.

On the one hand, drop events like these are pretty nice. On the other, they're a bit too easy. My brother has 3 Kudo's that have full limit breaks. If they give us another SSR drop the second half of this event...Who needs gacha?
Admin: Hello! Pro Tap Live Wiki
(Please help out!)
Rikki
Initiate

Favorite Idol: Tsugunaga Momoko

Postby Crazy DAC » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:24 am

Ah, I just write it as my hobby, I'm often write guide/walkthrough of Japanese Game in forums (something like this) but not have money to create my own webpage (so wikia is just like a free host). As you see it's Crazy DAC wikia, not Hello Pro Tap Wikia. :lol:

Ordinary I want to create multi-language Vietnamese/English wikia (like this), that help my people and foreigner can understand, but still not understand wikia coding so I can't do it yet. My wikia will combine of many things I like (game, music...). I'm not even understand Japanese, I just translate the Japanese wiki base on Google Translate and my own experience in game. XD

Since so far I never seen anyone else in my country play this game, so for now it's useless to create it in Vietnamese, I'll do it later. :crying:

Anyway, Japan isn't that simple, those players not just want strong card, they're also love collection, so they still pay even if SSR is common drop. I know it's unfair to people who payed for strong card, sorry if I sound so selfish. :P
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:58 am

I decided to use the 3 gems i got from this april 1st gems... and I got Inaba Manaka R!!!!

Though, she has positive heart and i'd rather someone with high tension... but that's still cool! :D
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Crazy DAC » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:53 am

Sooooooo annoying... :crazy:

Recently my internet connection isn't good, it's take so loooooong to login and so loooooong to load the song, sometime it even give error message and need tap blue button to try to reconnect, I try to reconnect for a few times and then suddenly it ask if I want to refill my energy with Star Stone?! Wow!!! 150 energy gooooooone for nothing. Mysterious.... :?:

Sometime when I'm playing, someone send a message (my younger sister have many friends so they often send message) and it force out, when I close the message and open Game again, it's reset (normally it'll allow to continue). Lost energy again.... :crying:
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:02 am

...You can send messages ingame??? WHAT?! xD
...also do you know how to find your username and password so i can screenshot them just in case?
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby boinsie » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:11 am

I think he means like the phone receives a text message & the push notification crashes his game. You might be able to change the phone's settings for push notifications to stop that, but it could also just be a RAM issue. :/

EDIT: Ah, and your recovery info is in Options > Player (kanji) > Data (blahblah).
boinsie
Guru

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:54 am

Crazy DAC wrote:Sometime when I'm playing, someone send a message (my younger sister have many friends so they often send message) and it force out, when I close the message and open Game again, it's reset (normally it'll allow to continue). Lost energy again.... :crying:

Isn't there a setting on iPhone/iPod to turn off notifications, or to change them so they don't pop up on screen, only on the top of the screen as a preview (that doesn't make the game stop, I think)?
Maybe if there is, you can turn off/change her notification settings for when you borrow it, so then when you play, you don't get interrupted, but before you give it back you should change it back.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Rikki » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 am

CaptainBerryz3705 wrote:...also do you know how to find your username and password so i can screenshot them just in case?

Here are some helpful screenshots about how to get your account ID and transfer code.

But to summarize go to: Options Menu (grid like icon at the bottom right of the main page) --> Icon on the top right (3rd in the first row) --> Very bottom option
Admin: Hello! Pro Tap Live Wiki
(Please help out!)
Rikki
Initiate

Favorite Idol: Tsugunaga Momoko

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:49 am

Is it just me or did they drastically lower the SR drop, and to some extent lower the clothes drop?

I haven't gotten any more SRs and I really just want at least 1 more just so I can have 1 fully LBed SR Masaki. The clothes drop ARE making me rich of coins for no reason though, cause those dresses are 10k a piece, and the others are like 5.5k XD It's a good thing we're getting Friend Points again, even though they lowered it to 500 instead of 1000 (the 1000 from before must've given a lot of dedicated players literally a million FPs during the Hinafest event).
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Crazy DAC » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:41 am

I'm only get 3 SRs so far (pretty sure they lower drop rate), but I'm not playing that much (kinda lazy because the low internet connection). Still have more than 9 days so I'm not really rush.
Last edited by Crazy DAC on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project