Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:28 am

Basically each member has a "cost" amount when you assemble your team. The limit is shown on the upper right corner of your team formation, which I think increases per level.

Example:
Spoiler: show
My team has a cost of 66/99 total.
My idol has 0, each Cappy (3x) has 12, each other Rare card (x6) has 5 cost, so yes, 66/99.
(Ignore this team being just terrible XD)

Having rarer cards makes for more cost, so if you've been stuck with a few SRs and mostly Rs like me, then the cost of your team probably wouldnt be close to the cost limit.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:54 am

...ok that makes sense. :P I was wondering about that. xD
...Though um... Why haven't you limit breaked Cappy....
and also...
How did you get 10 gems and 1million gold? xD ...and how on earth did you pass me in levels if you got it only recently whuuut xD
so confused :P

...But yeh, I'm trying to play more often... STILL haven't received me crap for this currenty even, what?!
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:30 pm

^ if you don't have any SRs the best thing to do is just use the doubles since they are stronger than Limit Broken Rare's on their own. It's a good strat for higher scores and Captain has High Tension which is a great skill.

I'd actually reccomend you move Kana and/or Miya to the back line and move Captain and Haruna to the front line because Kana and Miyabi have Heat up, which effects all cards and Captain/Haruna have HT which just effects them (meaning if they are in the back, HT does nothing). Also take your idol out of the mid and stick Captain there. Better scores all around!
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:33 pm

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:Why haven't you limit breaked Cappy....
How did you get 10 gems
1million gold?
how on earth did you pass me in levels if you got it only recently whuuut xD

Because idk it feels incomplete having 1 cappy at 2 LB, does LBing do anything other than increasing the lv limit?
I never used my gems
I dont really use coins for anything (aside from training) so I just have a lot, and I sold all my extra copies of clothing which I didnt figure out till a few days ago.
I probably play too much lol but I calculated it and I wont be able to get more than 2~3 copies of the SR cards =/ but atleast having that much would be nice and I should wrack up a ton of friend points, coins, and a few more gems.

^ Thank you! Despite playing a ton and reading the thread and the guide someone posted on here, still kinda weak in terms of team building. Also, im still lost how you use N to lv up R card skills.

Edit: From testing, it seems I can only use an N to level up a R's stage appeal and unit skit if the N has the same stage appeal as the R, regardless of what group they are in.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Crazy DAC » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:03 pm

Yeah, to level up skill, you just need to train that card with any card have same skill (both Stage Appeal and Unit Skill), member in same group have same Unit Skill, but N card have different Unit Skill than R/SR/SSR.

The card only need one same skill (Stage Appeal or Unit Skill) to raise both, but if they have same both skill, you have chance to raise 2 level up (it mean total is 4). The higher level skill have lower chance to level up.

So you can use N card to train skill of R card and even some SR card (same Stage Appeal)
You can use R card to train skill of any SR/SSR card (same Unit Skill)

Some cards not have Stage Appeal, so is hard to train their skill (I'm even feel the success rate of those cards is even lower than other cards).

Break Limit only help to increasing the level limit. Of course if you want a strong team, just use those copy of SR cards until you get extra SR to replace in your team. If I have 5 Momo-chan SR cards (day dreaming) then I'll never Break Limit her (unfortunately I'm not even have one). :lol:
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:33 pm

I'm at 7500 mark and haven't gotten my stuff yet. iPhone problems?
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Crazy DAC » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:16 am

Does your version get the reward icon fixed (correct point instead 1000 points)? When you reached enough point for a prize, the game will notice you and your prize sent to your gift box, you must check the gift box to claim it. :)

If your reward icon not fixed yet, then make sure get the latest update (version is 1.1.3, don't mistake if you install from an apk file). If the reward icon fixed but you still got no prize, then I have no idea... :sad:
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:57 am

I have an iPhone version so it updates automatically.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:12 am

^+Kyu, I have the SAME problem.
Does anyone else play on an iPhone/iPod?!
We've updated fully, i still get the "1000" for the hinapoints though.
I currently have 7280 and have gotten nothing. >.>
I quit the app and went back in and it said i hadn't fully downloaded the past download (from what i gleaned from the japanese...) so i clicked "ok" and it redownloaded the rest of what i was missing.... but it STILL didn't fix the issue for me. >.>
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby boinsie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:47 am

Sounds like the newest update just hasn't been released for iOS yet.
boinsie
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project