Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 pm

HOLY GEEZ your character what. xD
and nice, 486k. o.o
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby boinsie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:26 pm

^It's meant to be my dog. :hehe:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Moh » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:29 pm

lol I was gonna ask if it was supposed to be Rajah. That Dance de Bakoon! score is unreal btw. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Yup after some messing with my team and trying to get their skills leveled a little more (Managed to get Miya to skill level 5, if I can still maintain a high level unit skill I'm also going to switch in Kana for two Heat Ups, but thats a future idea for now). Currently, I'm working on leveling my cards that I switched in, actually maxing them out (None of them are even close to max level) and getting the Momusu unit skill on each to max, and Miya's heat up to 10. This was my score on Dance de Bakoon with just a little bit of work (Ignore the two bads ; ; I CAN NEVER GET PASSED THAT SPOT):

MUCH better, about 200,000 points higher than my best before. I'm not really worrying about this event so much, but I'm planning for the next one. This one I've managed to stay in the top 2000 with all my testing, so I'm really gonna refine it and see how I do when this happens again.

Also for the moment I've switched out My Idol's High Tension (High, level 5) with Heat Up (Medium, level 4) just to see which works better. I may go back to High Tension though since I generally put My Idol either in the Center or near the center. But TESTING.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:54 pm

...HOW ON EARTH!?!?!
Do you have many rare/super rare cards? :O
...So, I figured out that any cards with the same skills can be trained into each other to hopefully grow in that skill, such as High Tension... Like, Kanana N can be put with Risako and it'll give Risako another level.

Also, Did they lower the max down to 10 again? Or is it just REALLY difficult to get them past 10 now?
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby Crazy DAC » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:32 am

I had posted about training skill before, read it here:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6344&start=180#p174278

And I also suggest you train all your members unit skill up to 10 (right now it seem impossible to pass Lv10), with total 90 Unit Skill Level then you will have Team Unit Skill Lv10, for each Lv of Team Unit Skill, you get bonus 20% (start from Lv1 is 160%, Lv9 is 320%, and Lv10 is 350%). You can also train your SR card Unit Skill by using the R card (get from normal Gatcha). You might think about put "My Idol" in the front, because it can wear high status clothes and use Heat Up Skill, but with a R card, you get 350% bonus. The appeal skill only work for a few seconds, and you need 20 tap to trigger it, it isn't worth (except if that member is same team and also have Heat Up Skill).

Like...right now my "My Idol" is Lv46, she had power 426 after wear her best clothes (though it look weird when I combine Berryz Koubou stage uniform with the scarf from Kimono). Compare to a R card Lv1 only have power 170, but with 350% boost she had power 595. That's why I often put "My Idol" in the sub even though she can't use her Appeal Skill (only put in front when I want to train her with MVP).
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:58 am

I'm having issues getting them past EIGHT. I have no idea whats going on with that. For like a week you could get them to 15 and now past 5 is just broken.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:02 am

^IT'S NOT JUST ME! Oh thank god. xD
I've wasted SO many cards on people with like, 8 already, when i could have used those cards with other people :P

...Why did they stop 15? :c
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:42 am

OKAY! Switching My Idol to Heat Up and sticking her in the back line yeilded this result:

Lesson learned, never take Sayu out of the center. :P Thanks DAC for that advice about putting My Idol in the back.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby Crazy DAC » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:23 am

I''m not expect you can get that much scores just because change your "My Idol". I think I'll regret later with that advice...Since right now I didn't have any SR card, and only have 4 Berryz Koubou R (actually 5, but Chinami (R) is VERY low Level), so you'll surpass me in no time. XD

Anytime, I hope they'll fix it into Lv15 again (or maybe it's fixed already, just pretty low change to pass Lv10), you already know how hard it take to pass Lv8, I'm also think it's impossible until I try to upgrade a Normal card, waste a bunch of cards and finally get Lv10 (waste a bunch of cards again but still not pass Lv10 yet). Anyway, no matter what, they must fix it up to Lv15 again because it'll unfair for people who play it late, they'll complain about it.
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project