S/mileage's new name is ANGERME, 3rd gen members announced

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: S/mileage to add new members from KSS on 10/4, and change their name

Postby resop2 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:19 am

The big question to me is this: If S/Mileage wants to be like Morning Musume then which generation do they want to "draft" from the KSS?

3rd: A single young super ace
4th: Two kids & two near high school girls
5th: four young and genki kids
6th: four narcissists
7th: A bumbling tall kid who gets over because she's awkward

and does the KKS have members that support this?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Rika-chan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:56 am

BerryzCelebration wrote:You guys don't have to stay up all night. Just set an alarm 10 minutes before the event starts, where ever you live. Then you can still get your sleep, and still be able to see the announcement.

Good Idea XD
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby Denki » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:26 am

^^Probably a mix. Their Nacchi graduated 3 years ago and they need a Gomaki badly. Any other members (which I hope for at least 3 and at most 6) could for sure vary. Maybe they should add an Aichan as well. :fear:

Their 2nd gen are all energetic girls, more than the original four. The fact that they all like to slack off when it comes their work is a whole other story.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby BerryzCelebration » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:12 am

resop2 wrote:The big question to me is this: If S/Mileage wants to be like Morning Musume then which generation do they want to "draft" from the KSS?

3rd: A single young super ace
4th: Two kids & two near high school girls
5th: four young and genki kids
6th: four narcissists
7th: A bumbling tall kid who gets over because she's awkward

and does the KKS have members that support this?

3rd: Ruru or Murotan
4th: Taguchi, Funakki, Yamaki, Manakan
5th: Ayano, Rikako, RioRio, ??
6th: Kaede, Renako?
7th: ??
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Jessi » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:17 am

THIS IS HAPPENING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope that they pick several of the more popular KSS so it can reignite love for this group among the fans. Could you imagine if Rikako, Hamachan, Murotan, Manaka, Nanami or any of the other most popular ones got in? That would be the best move. If its the most unpopular girls I can imagine a backlash. S/mileage is different from Morning Musume. Morning Musume has the popularity right now and doesn't need a new ace or star girls. But S/mileage needs a HUGE boost. And I think fans of KSS need this too. Its hard rooting for girls who consistently miss out on opportunities to debut. Karin getting into Juice=Juice was big for the KSS fandom. It gave us hope!

I'm betting 4 girls will be chosen, but I would love more. Since 5 girls initially passed the 2nd s/mileage audition I am crossing my fingers its 5 instead of 4.

Amped wrote:Smileage Musical Smile Fantasy is on 10/4 at 6:30pm JST (Saturday at 2:30am PST, 5:30am in New York)
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... ad1e39a7c/

I will be in New York still sleeping. i'm sure you guys will find out the new members announced.

This is perfect because I have to pick someone up from the airport and will be up at this time regardless.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:32 am

I'm almost certain they'll add one of the more popular KSS because S/mileage could use the boost. (and now watch them add none of the popular members XD)
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Jessi » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:34 am

I know its mean, but there are two KSS I do not like and if they add one or BOTH of them I totally will be upset. Almost anyone but them would be awesome.

I want the most popular girls though, because I know it will drum up alot of support. So many people stopped listening to s/mileage even among the H!P fandom. Unlike Morning Musume they really need to draw in new listeners.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby resop2 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:37 am

Quick question for the KSS/Egg experts:

When gen 1 S/Mileage was chosen were Ayaka, Kanon, Yuuka, and Saki considered to the the "elite" among the eggs?

If so, I am wondering if they will choose "elite" KSS members this time around as well. (However, in the Gen 2 audition, I'm not sure if anyone considered Rina "elite" so they may just go with members with long legs.)
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Jessi » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:40 am

Saki was a surprise, but Ayaka, Yuuka, and Kanon were in shugo chara egg so it was a bit expected when they were chosen for a new group. Everyone was pretty surprised that Saho Akari was shafted. For a while she was like a Kikka, Karin and now Rikako. Everyone was hoping she would have a chance to debut too. She ended up in Up Up Girls. Today she's still my fav member of that group.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby Denki » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:09 am

They need 1 ace and all other additions really depend. If AyaKanon were smart, they would choose the more popular and talented trainees. I also wish they consider who fits past, present and future S/mileage.

The only trainees I really want in the group so badly because I think she fits perfectly in past, present and future S/mileage is Manakan. All other members trainees really vary. I mean, Hamachan fits past S/milege while Murotan and Funaki fits present S/mileage.

Also, it seems no one on H!O wants Sasaki in S/mileage. If she gets added, :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project