S/mileage's new name is ANGERME, 3rd gen members announced

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: S/mileage's new members announced, new name suggestions being accepted until 10/31

Postby Starra » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:22 pm

It's only two months away -- besides, the new members aren't starting activities until next year, and I'm assuming that's when they'll change their name officially.

They could release a best-of album or something. I think someone said their next single was gonna be released next spring? Or that could've just meant the first single with 3rd gen.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: S/mileage's new members announced, new name suggestions being accepted until 10/31

Postby JonCC » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:29 pm

JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby JonCC » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:57 am

Kanon
Today we had a shoot as 9 members.(^ω^)
9 is so many! I really felt how many it was when we got together for the shoot!

But that’s strength! Or maybe! Fresh.
I want us to all get along quickly~

http://blog-project.net/fukuda-kanon/213280
JonCC
Devotee

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:31 am

^ Hoping it was a single cover shoot.

Starra wrote:It's only two months away -- besides, the new members aren't starting activities until next year, and I'm assuming that's when they'll change their name officially.

Ah man lol, I was hopeful that we would get some action from S/mileage at least. I mean, I understand waiting until next year for Momusu, because they have a huge catalogue for the new girls to get caught up on, and they have some fresh, untrained members entering, but with S/mileage's not-too-long discog and their members all being high performing KSS, I was wishing that we would maybe get a late Nov/early December single lol And early December is still far enough off to pick a name, methinks.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby JonCC » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:58 am

Looks like Kanana sent in a name suggestion of her own.
Kana "Those of you thinking, mine won't get picked anyways! Please send it in! Kana will send one in too"

https://twitter.com/namasma_eng/status/ ... 6661053440
http://ameblo.jp/smileage-submember/ent ... um=twitter

Her proposals from the radio show:
JonCC wrote:Tenshi Kana with 8
2ki members with….(1,2,3,4) 5!”
SS1422
Straight Tea
JonCC
Devotee

Postby JonCC » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:36 pm

BOMB
ImageImage
Haven't come across Maho's solo page... yet.
JonCC
Devotee

Postby JonCC » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:58 pm

JonCC wrote:Haven't come across Maho's solo page... yet.

Comes with a translation from Lurkette at H!O.

--What were you feeling when it was announced you would join the group?

"They told me, 'Wada-san and Fukuda-san have something to say,' and for a moment I thought, 'Did I do something bad?' (laughs) I've always looked up to S/mileage so I was happy just to see the two of them in front of me (laughs), but then they told me I was a 3rd gen member, and I was so happy that I had no idea what to say."

--What did you like about S/mileage?

"Overall they're very cute, but each one of them has a different aura and personality, and that they also have a cool side and a sexy side."

--You become a Kenshuusei six months ago, you had quite the speedy debut, didn't you?

"Murota-san and Sasaki-san are both good at singing and dancing, so even though I'm in the same place as them, I'm desperate. After I went home I wondered why I had been chosen, but I couldn't find any reason (laughs). So, I think I'd like to show everyone how much I grow from now on."

--What's it like for you at school?

"I'm silent in the classroom, and in gym I eat a lot of gummies or jello. I really like to eat! But S/mileage's costumes have a lot of mini-skirts, so I'll be careful not to gain weight."

--What's something you want to do or a goal you have?

"I don't have any experience in working out in different regions and staying in a hotel overnight, so I look forward to that, and I want to ride the bullet train a lot (laughs). I still don't have much performance ability, and I'm not very strong, so I think it would be best for me to make myself comfortable being on stage."
JonCC
Devotee

Postby boinsie » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:01 pm

in gym I eat a lot of gummies or jello

What. ^^;
boinsie
Guru

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:43 pm

I definitely would have preferred PE classes if I could eat sweets rather than do sports.

Maho seems pretty cool, I can't wait to see more of her.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:38 am

Probably in the locker rooms or when they participated outside that had treats in their pockets ? I dunno
321BreakinOut
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project