Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/12] Berryz Kobo 36th single - Romance wo katatte / Towa no uta

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:21 pm

boinsie wrote:
Nayoko-Kihara wrote:Those look like outfits someone could have put together on "The Girls Live".

I agree with you, but I can't tell if you meant this as a compliment or not. :unsure:
I didn't mean it either way, I just thought they looked extremely similar to outfits/pieces that have been (and keep getting) picked out on the show.

More personally though, no, I don't like any of them. :lol: Yurina's.. could be salvaged for me with some tweaking and I like Miyabi's hat and shoes, but that's it.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Zunu wrote:You guys are totally overthinking this. :roll: Fine, I'm game.

Unlike some other cultures, the traditional American diet has many things that are sweet+salty(+fatty, usually). Snickers bars, french fries & ketchup, chocolate chip cookies, hotcakes & sausage, etc. PBJ is an excellent example of that, plus it has a very smooth mouth feel. The whole sandwich, if made properly, is a uniformly satisfying room-temperature experience - sweet, salty, doughy, and a hint of tart in every single bite. Maybe a bit bland, actually, but just right when you're in the mood for it.Socko's like that, not thrillingly beautiful, yet completely satisfying to behold. She looks exactly the way she's supposed to look.

I don't even like PB&J but yeah.... that sums it up.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:40 pm

promotion

talk and handshake event in Sendai 11/11 at 6pm - Momochi, Chinami, Miyabi
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 388dead5b/

C-ute Budokan concert on 11/11 at 6:30pm.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Towa no Uta MV at 10:04 of HS

Berryz on the cover and their last single featured on CDjournal magazine December issue. This is Berryz's first time on CDjournal cover.

Maimi interview about being the next H!P leader
http://tower.jp/item/3743480
Last edited by Amped on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:16 pm

This song is fucking amazing. It's nothing new, but oh my fucking god I love it a lot. It's really solid, and it somehow feels very Berryz.

Both these songs are good, I'm glad this is their final single. No complaints with either songs.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Maasa looks so good in this video, her styling is fantastic (all of theirs is) and she's positively glowing. This song really feels like a LAST SINGLE (Romance is more like a CHRISTMAS SINGLE), and the added footage only makes it more clear. It's a really strong single for me.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Towa no Uta is a very ending song...

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:39 pm

I cried when I saw the live footage from 2004. It's such a nice touch to the PV. For the first time, I felt that Berryz is ending for real.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:51 pm

I like that they mixed footage of early days Berryz, it's a nice touch for a last PV.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:57 pm

Guys! I love the PV for Towa no Uta! Its such a throwback to their first MV. Its awesome.
Post a reply