Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/12] Berryz Kobo 36th single - Romance wo katatte / Towa no uta

Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:46 am

This song feels like an updated version of Waracchaou Boyfriend to me for some reason.

They all look gorgeous. D: I can't handle this PV.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 am

my gosh. I almost cried when I started the PV.
FIRST OF ALL IT STARTS WITH CAPTAIN, WHAT MORE COULD YOU NEED? xD
They all look amazing, the set is quite awesome (they didn't get cheaped out again *cough* golden chinatown *cough*), the song is slooowly growing on me.... and the editing is pretty cool. I like the whole triangular thing. and the floating stars. interesting stuff. :D :D :D

But, with an amazing PV comes the realization of something else- this is the 2nd to last MV for Berryz that I'll ever be able to go "OMG HERE IT COMES" and feel the butterflies and everything, and then that moment of truth when it starts and the fanboy part of me comes out. xD
Therefore for Towa no Uta I'm going to wait until the first PV comes out and then blast it and slowly cry in happiness in my bed. xD

And bisuketto, it's bottom right. :P

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:30 pm

I'm really loving the PV! It's like its from a retro tv show or something.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Chatin wrote:Liked the rotating member gems. Worked really well.

I liked those, too. Those were really my favorite parts.

I like the song a lot. This could've been a nice ending song for some kind of anime. :lol:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Amped wrote:pre-order a boxset from Pony Canyon, get a ticket for a Berryz autograph session in December. orders start 10/17
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 3b13c7a23/

PC accepting more boxset pre-orders with a photo-op session ticket. pre-orders start 10/24 and ends 10/27
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 18829bbd1/
http://ps.ponycanyon.co.jp/BerryzKOBO/

Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:34 am

I love the song and the MV.
It's so sweet and white and easy to listen to and sing along! I like how Berryz got to sing that kind of song again ^^

Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:41 am

Moh wrote:I like the song a lot. This could've been a nice ending song for some kind of anime. :lol:

Ah if only lol that would've been a nice note to go out on!

And I agree about the rotating gems, easily the most creative part of the MV lol. I don't know how I feel about the switches to and from B/W, and then the giant swirling kaleidoscope while they dance in the main room, but overall it's a really nice PV and reminds me of Rottara Rottara as previously stated.

Can't wait to see what they do with Towa no Uta.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:57 am

Now that Moh mentioed it... This is the kind of single they'd release in 2009-2010. Atleast they're somewhat going back to their roots (2009-2010 was the year of epic Berryz sigles, until Shining Power killed it xD).

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:25 am

BerryzCelebration wrote:(2009-2010 was the year of epic Berryz sigles, until Shining Power killed it xD).
How dare you

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:32 am

Every Berryz single is epic.
(minus one or two because they are only "awesome".)

Also,
to those who say that Maasa never smiles.
Watch this PV again.
Post a reply