Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Which forum skin do you use?

damp
3%
prosilver
55%
subsilver2
42%

Total votes : 31

Re: Which forum skin do you use?

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:18 am

Prosilver. I think it was the default and I just never changed it.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:57 am

I use prosilver bc it's easier to use imo. :P
(i accidentally clicked "damp" but i use prosilver)
-edit-
also for the same reason as everyone else- default and didn't care to change and got used to it...
and there was a time where i WAS using subsilver but it was weird so i switched back. hehe

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:20 pm

Prosilver, the other two look weirdly cramped to me.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:20 pm

For some reason, the use of "skin" in reference to forums, software, etc. always leaves me with a slightly unsettled feeling, as if it has some kind of weird and disturbing connotations. I finally realized that it always reminds me a bit of Xipe Totec. :fear:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:59 pm

^ How about Ed Gein?

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:24 pm

^A fine, upstanding citizen if there ever was one! :fear:

For some reason, when I read his name, I initially got him mixed up with Ed Cobb. :blink:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:11 am

Starra wrote:I use prosilver because it was the default and I never bothered to change it... and now I'm too used to it to switch :lol: .

Same answer. Though I just checked because I never bothered to see if there was another skin. Yup, sticking with prosilver.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:25 pm

There's more than one?

Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:05 am

I used subsilver2 because of JPM, but I only really do my lurking on my phone, now, so whatever the mobile skin is.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:50 am

I have to log in on my phone because I hate the other skins lol it won't tell me what's updated
Post a reply