Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Which forum skin do you use?

damp
3%
prosilver
55%
subsilver2
42%

Total votes : 31

Re: Which forum skin do you use?

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Prosilver

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:37 pm

subsilver 2. Used to it from JPM, and I also like the avatars on the left side. Nice and simple. :)

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:07 pm

I use prosilver. I got used to it when I lurked for a long time and now I'm used to seeing avatars on the right lol.

I'm not too skin picky though and usually just use whatever is default and adapt quickly to change.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:09 pm

I just remembered -- back when the forum still had it, I used Hello Kitty (even if she isn't really a cat). XD

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:09 pm

I use subsilver2 because of JPM. It makes sense.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Prosilver, but I think I'll keep it up to SubSilver2 now. I remember not liking it when I registered on this forum but now it's cool for me.
Maybe it's the change = P

Damp is booooooooooooringgggg.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:00 am

FYI:

The asterisk means it's the default style. And the totals represent all users, not just the currently active ones.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:25 am

Yikes! I was unaware of that chart. :) Though as you pointed out, it counts all members ever, not just members who actually visit, which is what I was really looking for. I guess either way, though, with only 32 members doing subsilver2, I could have probably made a better assumption. :hehe:

Only one person uses damp... orz

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:42 am

well i use prosilver too..
same reason with starra :lol:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:04 am

Since I was stalking the forum in 2007(JPM) it always had the Subsilver2 layout . And when I actually joined I kept it . It's just nice and decent for me
Post a reply