Berryz Koubou have gone on indefinite hiatus as of 3/3

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Berryz Koubou to go on indefinite hiatus on 3/3 after Budoukan concert

Postby Mixi » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Shabranikuduu wrote:Yeah, there were so many people who didn't even want to acknowledge them because they were so young (lol I remember talking about them during a job interview in summer 2004 for some reason. Didn't get the job. XD). I remember thinking they wouldn't last long even though I really liked them, but they made it to 11 years.

Yeah, it took a couple of years for people to take them seriously. I think it happened with Jiriri Kiteru since it was their first "mature" song excluding Anata nashi I guess. And they weren't all under 12.

Farewell, Berryz. I will always remember the Koi no Jubaku CM that drew me in and the fun songs that ensued. Berryz was my youth too.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby erin » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 am

I didn't get to watch it because I had a double today... ;_; I had to sleep and wake up at 4am. Waaa. I'm tearing up just reading about it. I'm gonna miss Berryz so much.
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby bisuketto » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:46 am

Berryz Saikou! It's really over... Who is gonna be my oshimen now?! I hope the girls will continue blogging. That way it won't feel like they are gone (kind of).
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby Rika-chan » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 am

Berryz Koubou, thank you for everything ;w;
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby erilaz » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:48 am

sb wrote:
+Kyu wrote:Those who went on the foreign Berryz bus tour got to go have lunch at the UF office. First time they've ever brought a tour group there. Also I guess they got to go to the Prince Hotel event ( and you got to meet Beeryz too) so sucks if you opted out of going on that bus tour.

It would've been really cool if in the announcement they would've mentioned that meeting Berryz was going to be part of the deal. I mean goodness gracious, things like that make a difference.

Amen, brother! I decided not to do it because I had already made arrangements for a Budoukan ticket and I didn't think that a tour of video sites was a worthwhile trade-off for a full day of shopping in Tokyo. But meeting Berryz would have been a worthwhile trade-off.

It looks like y'all know all about today's concert, so I don't really need to report on the nuts and bolts. Sohee and I were in the very top row of seats, and I was able to touch the ceiling of Budoukan with my King Blade while standing up. I'm not kidding. But we were at a good angle with regard to seeing the stage and the video screen. I was in sort of a daze for most of the concert, due to both emotional and physical factors (it was quite warm up there, and I was running on only four hours of sleep).

"Special Generation" was a great start to the show, but I was kind of disappointed that they didn't play more of my favorites, like "Piriri to Yukou" and "Madayade" (at least I got to hear "Munasawagi Scarlet" at Ariake). I really enjoyed what they did with "21-ji made no Cinderella", with the girls scrubbing the castle set, followed by the magical costume change into the blue princess dresses. I noticed during the members' message portion that everyone teared up except Momochi, that cold-hearted bitch. :mikihead: (Yurushite-nyan!) It's hard to believe that the concert lasted for three hours (2:58 according to the clock at Budoukan, not including Kobushi Factory, Country Girls, and Juice-Juice), because the time just zipped by.

Contrariwise, time advanced at a crawl when I underwent the ancient wota ritual of standing in the goods line for hours on end before the concert. I got there at 7:30 a.m., and there were already about 250 people in line. Sales started at 11, and I finished buying my stuff at noon. But I managed to get everything I intended to get, particularly the all-important final t-shirt in a comfy XL. :yahoo:
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:59 am

Yeah I'm gonna be in tears all day. This is too hard.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Solarblade » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:08 am

Good luck on future endeavors...im going to miss them tons x.x
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Celedam » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:19 am

Koharu came? I did not expect that.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby BerryzKobo4Life » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:27 am

Yeah, poor Maasa, Chinami and Risako got emotional during the concert. I didn't get to watch the whole concert but i enjoyed what i could. Thank you girls for giving lits of memories that we will cherish forever. May you be blessed and have success with your future goals!! We will be waiting until you cone back!! BERRYZ SAIKOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
えっちなのはいけないと思い
BerryzKobo4Life
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momoko/Maasa/Yurina/Risako

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project