Berryz Koubou have gone on indefinite hiatus as of 3/3

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Berryz Koubou to go on indefinite hiatus starting spring 2015

Postby Rm88 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Well, we don't know the reason of the hiatus, do we? :lol:
Rm88

Postby Starra » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:12 pm

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:Starra, I totally understand that. It's just that, after the first few days, (or rather, after people first found out the news, no matter what day it was,) I don't think anyone was doing the "they better stay in showbiz" or "they must stay as berryz" thing, or at least I don't seem to recall anyone on the page doing it. So idk if you were referring to this one specifically, or if you just meant in general. And yes, you did quite clearly say to "grow the fuck up" by the fact that our favorite group is going to disappear, that seems quite clear. o.o

I wasn't really talking about JPlop -- it's more stuff I've seen on Twitter. But Twitter isn't really a place to rant too much, so that's why I took to JPlop.

I agree that I was too harsh, though the "grow the fuck up" thing was more at people who seem to not be able to let go -- not at those being upset about the graduation. As I said, that makes sense.

I apologise for being mean. I really wasn't trying to attack you, or anyone else in particular, but I realise it came across like that. I'm sorry if I upset you in any way!

And also, it's not true for all graduations. A good example would be Aina- everyone knows she wanted to be, but her parents... yanno... so in that case, would it be fair for people to say stuff like that? I don't know. :P

Oh, definitely. But, imo, that wasn't really a "graduation", it was a withdrawal or whatever they called it, so it doesn't fall into the same category as something like this to me. It's the graduations that are actually choices (despite what some people may thing, I believe most girls actually choose to graduate rather than UF forcing them to) where people act selfishly (for lack of a better word, I guess) that bother me. In instances where it's sudden and there's no lead up or anything (such as a scandal, though that hasn't happened in years) I don't have any problem with people "overreacting" (imo, though honestly it's probably more that I don't react enough).

Speaking of "concert starters"..... Have they been singing the HELLO! PROJECT theme song at the start of every concert lately? Like, do they still do that? (you know, the one... hello hello hello hello hello exciting....) And also, is BK the only group to have their own theme song?

Melon Kinenbi had one, unless you're specifically referring to current groups, in which case, yes.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Celedam » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:58 pm

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:we all are selfish in our own ways.

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:i used a "general you" meaning it doesn't apply to everyone.

:hmmm:
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Celedam wrote:
+Kyu wrote:I think it sucks more if someone you love leaves and then does nothing again with their life, their obvious talent and just slips away into being an average person again.

Please explain to me how "leaves the entertainment industry" equals "does nothing again with their life". :hmmm:

It's almost a cliché to say so these days, but real love means letting someone go and hoping they will find happiness in whatever they do. The "love" you're describing is selfish infatuation.

I have a feeling anything I say will be taken the wrong way, but I'll try to explain. I'm not word smith or very good at explaining meanings but I'll try.
There are many different types of love. I love ice cream and I love puppies and then I love my family and friends. Loving Ice Cream and Loving your mother isn't the same love at all. So saying Someone I love leaves, doesn't necessarily mean it's someone I'm infatuated with. In this context it would be, They stopped making my favorite ice cream and damn I wish it never went away.

As for your second point, take for example Yamaguchi Momoe, she left the entertainment industry at the height of her career to start a family, never to return again. It's sad, of course, but she made her choice. I'm not bitter about it, never said I was. I have that right to be sad and say it sucks when someone leaves the entertainment world, especially someone I admire. Sure Momoe was before my time, but I just used her as an example of someone who had obvious talent, but just gave it all up for something else in her case family. Now if you do nothing with yourself, putting your talent into something else. A new career, school, something productive. That's also sad and of course it would suck to see talent just fizzle out like that. I don't think that's selfish at all to think that way. I think it's just human nature.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Ohhhhh, so next time you should try prefacing it with something like, "this doesn't refer to you guys" or something like that. :P Of course, most of us (if not all) will let go, but that will take a while- especially, it will take until after they disband completely before we can let go. :P (maybe we can bring Elsa into this to help us let go. XD) <-i had to make that joke, i'm sorry.

Oh, you're referring to actual graduations, i thought you meant including people who just left. :P

And Celedam, yes, it's still not referring to all of us. It means that anyone the rest of the message applied to, yada yada. So, if you don't fall into the rest of the post, then you don't fall into the ending of it too.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:24 am

So I was just thinking...
Speculation, yanno, that stuff...
So you know how J=J debuted with a Triple-A-Side and MM got a Triple-A-Side for their Olympics single?
...I wonder if they are going to give Berryz a Triple-A-Side for their final single?
...Personally I hate those because they always end up pretty bad. (usually because they give less effort for some of the songs. XD)
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby kyuu » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:17 pm

I think is pretty ott to police people's heartful reactions on a forum lmao it's not like they are sending death threats or actually demanding things to the girls. Let their fans epress their feelings on the internet, cry, get angry, etc they are not hurting anybody so why get offended
kyuu
Acolyte

Postby Jessi » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:15 pm

I want Risako and Miyabi to continue singing and performing. I want Momoko to continue variety or tv. And do we know if Yurina really wants to model or if we have just placed that ambition onto her because she is so tall? It would be cool to see her model though. It would be cool if Captain did something with dancing (and maybe even rapping haha). Then Maasa and Chinami, I can't really see doing anything. Maybe I don't know them well enough. They seem to me like the two that will just fade out of entertainment. Probably Captian too and maybe Yurina if she doesn't model. I can see Risako going towards fashion or something rather than performing or maybe she may do both? She's the youngest so I can see her still wanting to do something in entertainment for a bit. Momoko definitely would NOT disappear right away and I'm crossing my fingers for Miyabi because she's very talented in singing. Oh and which members have college degrees or are in college? Those are the girls that may leave entertainment the most because they have a backup plan.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:02 am

Chinami could probably do variety or something like that. As for Maasa, she could probably be an anime seiyuu or an actress.

The only members who went to college are Momoko and I think Yurina.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:25 pm

...Just had a thought and a wonder... I wonder how Maiha took it when she heard of the disbandment? Was she crying? Was she indifferent? Was she HAPPY? I wonder what her reaction was...
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project