Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

favorite song?

TIKI BUN
33%
Shaba daba doo
23%
Mikaeri Bijin
44%

Total votes : 66

Re: [10/15] Morning Musume。'14 57th single - TIKI BUN/Shabadabadoo~/Mikaeri Bijin

Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:19 pm

I love how Sayu is singing in a lower range for Shabadabadoo, it sounds so cute and so Sayu-esque!

Mikaeri Bijin is really great, nothing about the song bothers me at all and I love the chorus <3

Re: [10/15] Morning Musume。'14 57th single - TIKI BUN/Shabadabadoo~/Mikaeri Bijin

Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:44 am

15-second CMs…

Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:53 am

I hope Mikaeri Bijin get a lot of play on radio. It has hit potential and feels right for the season.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 am

Shabadabado's lyrics are so insufferable and I love it haha

Mikaeri Bijin PV is hella boring though . Where's the crying scenes ? Running away scenes? Sakura trees? Kimonos? The works :lol:

Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:58 am

^ crying scenes, I think we'll get a chunk of that on grad day T.T

Shabadabadoo is so cute and Sayu and jazzy, it's just so Sayu, can't help but like it XD

Mikaeri Bijin, I agree it was boring and COULD have added more emotional style scenes. The still solo shots were kinda weird for me, idk, it just didn't feel right, but still fine.

Tiki Bun, simple PV, and I love the dance so it's awesome that they focused on that. I like the solo shots too, especially Maachan's DJ scratch in the beginning, and my favorite part of the dance is probably that hand moves in the pre-chorus (? wrong term? it's the "chikyuu no jinkou ga..." part). I love how flawless it looked.
Last edited by jeiwa42 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:03 am

^ Yup, we don't need crying scenes in MV because I want to see it all on the graduation day, real tears.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:07 am

They should have replaced their current solo shots with a more theatrical solo shots of them crying. :whistling: (But that is just my opinion...)

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:16 am

You guys seem to forget something very important:
The MV's are like, extra 3 minutes each.
There's definitely something special going on with that.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:40 am

Back when I first heard the concert rip of Shabadabadoo

Jessi wrote:I can hardly hear it, but from what I can hear so far I'm not really into it. I hope that's just because the quality isn't so good. I'll wait until the radio rip.

I was so naive. This has become my favorite of the 3 now. And not only that but I even like it more than Lalala no pipipi :hehe:

Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:33 pm

in the Mikaeri Bijin MV, if you zoom in, one of the letters from Sayu is written for her fans

ファンのみなさんへ

さゆみのファンのみなさんが、
さゆみのファンのみなさんでよかったな・・・

ありがとう

さゆみより
Post a reply