Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

favorite song?

TIKI BUN
33%
Shaba daba doo
23%
Mikaeri Bijin
44%

Total votes : 66

Re: [10/15] Morning Musume。'14 57th single - TIKI BUN / Shabadabadoo~ (Sayumi solo) / Mikaeri Bijin

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:11 pm

forgetmenots wrote:Oooo, I'm excited to hear different stuff from them, hopefully it ends up working well.

I like that we have a basic Colorful Era song, a but of Platinum sound (maybe) from Sayu and then something completely different as the last one.

How many other MM single songs haven't been written by Tsunku? I feel like I heard that at least one other is, but I could be misremembering that conversation.
Only cover songs. For singles it's been "Morning Musume no Hyokkori Hyountanjima" and "Pepper Keibu" (and it's c/w "Romance").
----

I realize how far ahead of myself I'm jumping, but If Tsunku isn't writing the songs for Morning Musume post-Sayumi as he is now, barring needing time for his health.. well. :/

Re: [10/15] Morning Musume。'14 57th single - TIKI BUN / Shabadabadoo~ (Sayumi solo) / Mikaeri Bijin

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:I realize how far ahead of myself I'm jumping

Oh, I'm pretty sure you're not the only one that made that jump. :sad:

Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:38 pm

someone asked Tsunku when we will hear TIKI BUN. He said just wait a little bit more.
https://twitter.com/tsunkuboy/status/504516162860761088

Tsunku gets this a lot from impatient people.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:49 pm

A world in which MM。(or any H!P group) music isn't produced by Tsunku isn't a world I want to live in :sad: .

He's probably okay, but...

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:22 pm

GUYS NO.

WE MUST NOT GIVE INTO DESPAIR.

WE MUST HAVE HOPE THAT TSUNKU WILL RECOVER AND THAT THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY.

WE MUST FIND THAT HOPE AND LET IT SHINE IN THE DARKNESS

*Anime eyes*

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:13 pm

WE BELIEVE IN YOU, TSUNKU-SENPAI!

No but in all seriousness I... really hope he's okay. I'm sure he's just trying out new things and is fucking with us as usual, but a small part of me is really worried.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:04 pm

^WE BELIIIEEEEEEEEEVE!

...But in all seriousness, it's obvious that one day in the future, no matter how far ahead, he will eventually give it over to someone else. (after all, it's impossible to compose forever...)

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:10 pm

^^Yeah, I wonder if since the Double A-Side thing has become normalized instead of special he might start experimenting by having someone else do the other A-side, just to see if he ends up liking it or if the fans end up revolting LOL As long as he's still writing a good amount of it, I wouldn't mind something different every once and a while.

I know someday MM's career might outlive his, and he may have to eventually hand over the composing reins, but as long as possible I want to keep hearing his Tsunku-esque songs at least somewhat :heart:

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:16 am

ohhh exciting. Maybe I'm the only one here but I have always wanted to hear non-tsunku produced singles. Just the precedents alone are very good, cover me is my favourite MM's album :cool:

I hope is because they want to change things a little and not because of health problems tho. That would suck

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:34 am

kyuu wrote:Just the precedents alone are very good, cover me is my favourite MM's album :cool:

But... that's a cover album so it's not the same :starra: .
Post a reply