Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

favorite song?

TIKI BUN
33%
Shaba daba doo
23%
Mikaeri Bijin
44%

Total votes : 66

Re: [9/17] Morning Musume。'14 57th single

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 pm

I want another Wagamama kinomama ai no joke. An awesome song with an awesome PV

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:10 pm

not to your burst your bubble, but probably like Brainstorming she'll be featured but in a way where someone can take over her lines later. so she probably won't get that much attention, while she will at the same time.

they usually make it like a good send off, while still showing the show can still continue without her. so im looking forward to how the other 9 girls will do.
Last edited by otaku_blue on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Who will inherit Sayu's lines? Eripon or Harunan? 12th gen, perhaps?

I'm looking forward to it.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:54 pm

am i the only one who still thinks there might be another single after this one? :unsure:
a 3 month gap isn't unheard of between singles. if Sayu graduates in December, they could still put another one out the same month that she graduates.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:05 pm

Madness! Promote 2 singles in a single concert series? But honestly, I think if Tsunku was at 100% that would be plausible. But as it stands now, I'd rather a nicely promoted album over 2 singles and a, throw away album at the end of the year that got no promotion what so ever.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:27 pm

They got a free week from the tour in October. Who knows, maybe the album will be released then?

Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm going with Single, then Album

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:25 pm

I wonder if this is Sayu´s gradu single?

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:33 pm

People are always like "OH MAN I HOPE THIS IS ANOTHER _______" but, y'know what? Fuck that. The best MM。singles are the ones where Tsunku experiments. Look at TokiSora. One of the best H!P songs ever, man.

Give me something that we haven't heard before (in terms of H!P, I mean). Something that'll leave an impact. That's the kind of thing I'd like more of.

(Also, part of the fun with H!P groups is that you never know what kind of songs you're gonna get each release. People speculate a lot based on titles or just whatever, but really? Tsunku is pretty unpredictable. Which is awesome. I find groups that have the same songs over and over again (*48 lately, sssh) to be boring. Part of why I've stayed an H!P fan for so fucking long is that you get to experience a lot of different kinds of music (okay, I know it's not THAT vastly different between songs, but you get what I mean) and lots of different members. Everyone has a unique character. None of them are "generic" idols in the strictest sense.)

TL;DR: H!P is fun because Tsunku tries different things. I don't get people who want songs that sound like other ones, since that's boring and repetitive.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:51 pm

^

Pyoko Pyoko Ultra.

(but I get what you mean, and I think that's why we have double a-sides to cater to both sides )

There's a lot of cheap, recycled disco songs in Jpop right now and Im sick of it.
I hope they do something unique too that makes you think again that only "MM can pull off".
Like how MM has been the only group so far to pull off dubstep in Renai Hunter and electro rock in Only You.
Post a reply