[10/15] Morning Musume。'14 57th single - TIKI BUN/Shabadabadoo~/Mikaeri Bijin

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

favorite song?

TIKI BUN
33%
Shaba daba doo
23%
Mikaeri Bijin
44%

Total votes : 66

Re: [10/15] Morning Musume。'14 57th single - TIKI BUN / Shabadabadoo~ (Sayumi solo) / Mikaeri Bijin

Postby Starra » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Tsunku comments:
http://www.tsunku.net/producework.php?M ... ID@=638#01

Things I can translate with my shit Japanese:
-TIKI BUN has more BPM than usual. It's a "smart" and "cool" song.
-Shabadaba Do~ contains "whispering" parts.
-Tsunku decided that Mikaeri Bijin would work better if other people worked on it. It's still being finalised?
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: [10/15] Morning Musume。'14 57th single - TIKI BUN / Shabadabadoo~ (Sayumi solo) / Mikaeri Bijin

Postby teth » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Starra wrote:Tsunku comments:
http://www.tsunku.net/producework.php?M ... ID@=638#01

Things I can translate with my shit Japanese:
-TIKI BUN has more BPM than usual. It's a "smart" and "cool" song.
-Shabadaba Do~ contains "whispering" parts.
-Tsunku decided that Mikaeri Bijin would work better if other people worked on it. It's still being finalised?

Mikaeri bijin is a song for the 9-10-11ki to send their senpai off.
It's a song that has more of a traditional Japanese element to it.
Tsunku asked people that could create a song that is more expert in that area. (First original MM single song that is not written by Tsunku?)
teth
Acolyte

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Couple of extra tidbits/a little more detail.

TIKI BUN
- This was supposed to be a temporary title but he couldn't come up with something better so he left it.
- Tsunku wrote the song when he thought of how the population of the planet keeps increasing and at one point we will have a hard time with food, etc.; but at the same time, the population of Japan keeps shrinking and the elderly will have a hard time.
- Speculation: "TIKI BUN" may come from "chikyuu" (earth) and "bun" (part/segment/share/duty), and could possibly mean "One's Duty Towards the Earth" or something along those lines. Can't say anything for sure until we have the song and official kanji.

Mikaeri Bijin
- It's a song fitting for juniors seeing their senpai leave/retire from work and to show their respect. Since Sayumi thinks so much about her juniors, he thought it'd be nice with a classical tune for this song since she's very 'classical' in that way. So to express a "good woman" in a traditional/classic way would be to make it "Japanese" and thus the asking of professionals better in that field.
(Sohee)
---- ---- ---- ----

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:I realize how far ahead of myself I'm jumping
Jumped so far ahead.
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:22 pm

makes sense.
Mikaeri Bijin, translates to someone looking behind their shoulder right?
I think its the idea of always seeing the back of the person you admire and look up to, and that feeling of wanting to surpass them.

Sounds like it might be an AKB So Long or Sakura ki ni Narou type of song from my perspective.
I can't imagine 9,10,11 pulling off a classical type of song but who knows? :?:
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Sohee » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Mikaeri could be looking back. But could also refer to being rewarded. So it all depends on how the song comes out.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:11 pm

...So um... I was wondering... do they make graduation singles with the knowledge that someone is leaving? Like, will they make the dances more lenient so that when Sayu leaves they can close up the pattern? (at least until 12gen joins?)

Also, I can see Mikaeri Bijin as "that song that makes the girls cry" XD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:41 am

Tsunku comments on the single and members
http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-11915923918.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:44 am

^^For Reina's grad single I remember thinking that Reina's spots in the dance were easily cover-up-able, so I'd expect that the choreography for TIKI BUN is being done with a Sayu and Non-Sayu version in mind already. The other two songs of course won't need changing as one is solo and the other is already Sayu-less.

As for the 12ki, I have a theory that part of the reason for the delay that we're going to get between them joining and having a single (I believe this was mentioned somewhere as going to be a thing) is so that they can rearrange all the dances for them, since they won't know exactly how many will get in quite yet. I'm not sure if the level of dance will change in any way, though.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:49 am

So tsunku basically said about Haruka that she is growing rapidly and that her voice is getting way more stable, and then something about her being photogenic or something... I feel like in 2015 we might start seeing haruka-lines???? :D

And yes, that's what I think. :P and they probably also made this single part sayuonly and part withoutsayu because it makes it easier. hehehe

...makes you wonder, if they add 4 members, where the heck would they fit into formations?! XD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Chibs » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Starra wrote:A world in which MM。(or any H!P group) music isn't produced by Tsunku isn't a world I want to live in :sad: .

He's probably okay, but...

I would be ok if the rokkies started producing music.
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project