Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [8/20] S/mileage 17th single "Aa Susukino / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu"

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:46 am

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:Ok, I take my point back. :P
But when it first came out, everyone was hating on it, while I was sitting there ".____. I like it....".
Have you guys ever tried taking the instrumental, slowing it down a bit, and playing the final chorus?
FREAKING AWESOME.

Nah the majority didn't like it, but when you say "Am I the only one..." expect a bunch of people to go "NO!" generally. :P

Re: [8/20] S/mileage 17th single "Aa Susukino / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu"

Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:09 am

^That's true. I remember that there were really few people that liked it and almost everyone else was saying it was going to drop S/mileage's sales even more, that it was a very weak single and stuff. Maybe it was because on that time the group was on it's most troublesome epoque and people might have been also molested by it, but otherwise, the single have to have grown seriously much on people in respect from back then because we were only "cuatro gatos" liking it from the beginning.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Limited Edition A DVD
1.Aa Susukino (Music Video)

Limited Edition A DVD
2.Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu (Music Video)

Limited Edition C DVD
1.Aa Susukino (Dance Shot ver.)
2.Aa Susukino (Jacket, MV making, Off-shot)

Limited Edition D DVD
1.Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu (Dance Shot ver.)
2.Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu (Jacket, MV making, Off-shot)
http://www.up-front-works.jp/discograph ... index.html

oh now they put back the making of on DVD. i thought they were going to start putting it on youtube, and now they changed their minds again.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:31 pm

This is very confusing.
But they must have realized that they would be put on YouTube anyways by fans.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:17 pm

The covers are up on Hello Online Picboard.

They look great!! The girls at least anyway.
Horrible photoshop on some covers...

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:14 pm

From Amazon:

Limited A

Limited B

Limited C

Limited D

Regular A

Regular B

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Ayaka looks amazing on Limited B and Limited D. Thumbs up for the styling and for her poses.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:18 pm

I like all of them except regular B. Which I think is pretty good.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:54 pm

S/mileage are quite often draped around each other aren't they? I can think of of a couple of other singles where in the performance they are like that and then regular B here as well lol.

Limited A is fantastic and I am geeking over the typography on Limited B that must have taken time to do and then to make sure it was all balanced out.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Ughhh, most of the make-ups are not very well done. Limited B is a nice cover overall.
Post a reply