Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [8/20] S/mileage 17th single "Aa Susukino / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu"

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:47 am

Dat sax. Sounds really good.

Re: [8/20] S/mileage 17th single "Aa Susukino / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu"

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:47 am

Kanon keeps it up, her hair is going to fall out. Stick with a color! Or start wearing a wig.

Thanks Amped. I'm enjoying this single very much so far.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:56 am

I agree.
You can't keep dying your hair like that, it's not good. A few days ago, her hair was brown. Now it's black.
Risako doesn't even do it that frequently.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:02 am

BerryzCelebration wrote:You can't keep dying your hair like that, it's not good.

Eh, they probably have products to take good care of it. I dye my hair as often as she does, mine hasn't fallen out yet. :mikihead:

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:27 am

Am I wrong for thinking that Chikyuu wa kyou mo ai o hagukumu would have been an awesome Juice=Juice song? C'mon the sax was J=J's thing!!!

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:48 am

Moh wrote:
BerryzCelebration wrote:You can't keep dying your hair like that, it's not good.

Eh, they probably have products to take good care of it. I dye my hair as often as she does, mine hasn't fallen out yet. :mikihead:

Her hair was just brown a few days ago.
You changed your hair color after having it a certain way for 3 days?

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:51 am

^^I may agree. I have the feeling that because of sickness or whatever Tsunku is giving S/mileage some of the Ju=Ju songs he may have had prevuosly prepared. Eighteen Emotion for me is a totally Juice=Juicish song too.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:59 am

Just because it has a Sax in it doesn't mean it has to go to Juice=Juice :facepalm: Do you really want to hear the same thing from both groups? You have to change it up a little.

EDIT: This song is boring anyway |-)

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:30 am

It's actually sounds more like an MM song to me, but whatever I like it.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:43 am

It sounds like a S/mileage song to me.

Oh wait...
Post a reply