Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:32 am

@esm
we got like 17 volunteer staff for Hello! Party (sorry, gotta get the link out there xD), so we should be okay.. but if you really want to help, and it won't get in the way of other plans you may have, an extra pair of hands never hurts. :heart: PM me if you're interested!

AyuHikaru wrote:Looks like Japanese fans are hosting their own version of Hello!Party after the concert, looks more like a Club type thing though

Spoiler: show

I wanna go! Anyone else interested?

EDIT: I just got an e-mail back from the venue manager that makes the below kind of unnecessary... but i don't want to delete it since some people have already read it. XD so i'll just spoiler it.

Spoiler: show
:lipssealed: i've been staying mum about this elsewhere, but you guys are my peeps! please make sure HelloPro Night is actually happening before heading there/making special plans. XD as of two days ago, DJ Kunio (the guy hosting this event) has not yet booked anything, that i know of.

he originally wanted to DJ at Hello! Party, but he won't be in NY that day. so instead he had the idea to organize his own event, but he doesn't speak English. he ended up asking me for help and i tried my best to do what i could, but between my lack of Japanese and being busy literally every day (full time job + family matters + organizing Hello! Party) i wasn't able to get much done for him. on the 25th i sent an e-mail to the venue manager with some questions from Kunio, but the venue manager hasn't replied. i sent him a reminder last night, but since Sunday is only 4 days away, there's a chance things won't come together in time.

luckily was able to find someone who speaks both Japanese/English that is willing to help Kunio, since i won't be able to anymore now that i'm headed to NY in 12 hours (omg :wacko: ). so there's a chance it will work out! just.. don't put all your hopes on it. XD make secondary plans for Sunday night in case it falls through!

*IF* it does end up coming together, i think we'll be handing out his flyers at Hello! Party. :happy:

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi!

I dont get it. It is going to be a Hello!Project Party? After the concert?

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:56 pm

OMG I'm so excited. Still feels so unreal. Not just the concert but meeting some of you guys and other fans. :lol:

Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:37 pm

I think you'll have a great time!

Now I'm starting to get that "wish I could go" feeling, but it's just not practical right now. Ah, well...

Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:18 pm

^You and me both. ;~;

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:43 pm

;-;
Sohhe & TU, (and Celedam?)
You will be in all of our minds when we go *^*

ESM, if you wanna say hi to me, Jessi, Jeiwa, Erin, you just have to look for the group of really really excited Long Islanders & NYers. :P

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Hope everyone has a good time. :thumbs-up:

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:14 pm

MariaLisseth wrote:Hi!

I dont get it. It is going to be a Hello!Project Party? After the concert?

Yes, it's a fan made after party.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:10 am

I'm also not going. (Going to a convention with friends this weekend)

I hope each and every one of you has a great time this weekend! :D

Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:15 am

3 days away! It seems like yesterday it was just announced!
Post a reply