Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Morning Musume。'14 Live Concert in New York, 10/5

Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:50 am

Jeiwa. tbh, I only said "6 am" because that's what other people told me on this thread in earlier pages.
:P So idk. I also live 1 hour by commute. XD

They're probably gonna have baggage check...
In fact, this is on the theater's website:

Do I have to check my bags once I'm in the venue?
Yes, all bags must be checked in one of our three coat rooms upon entering the venue. There is a $3.00 cost associated with checking any item.

So there's your answer. c:

Yes. someone give us a quick (or not so quick) rundown of how going to a concert works. :D

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:09 am

jeiwa42 wrote:Also, wow, do concerts really require that long of a wait in line?

It's because the venue is standing-room only, as opposed to assigned seating. Thus, the earlier you get there, the closer to the stage you'll be. You can arrive later if you want, but you'll be stuck in the back.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:09 am

Celedam wrote:
jeiwa42 wrote:Also, wow, do concerts really require that long of a wait in line?

It's because the venue is standing-room only, as opposed to assigned seating. Thus, the earlier you get there, the closer to the stage you'll be.

in other words, we SHOULD get there at 6 am? XD

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:18 am

Wait so what happens with the VIPs vs GA tickets? Don't VIPs get in first or something?

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:21 am

Yes- they do.
So i think they will be called earlier or form a different line or something. :O

Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:09 am

I didn't know this thread had instant messaging, thats cool.

I wonder who is going to mc the concert and if there is any chance for a special guess. Makoto maybe?

Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:16 am

I think they are going to have some random person translate like they always do. :P

Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 am

Masaki and her English skills. Haha! xD

Oh oh, even better. Aika will come and show of HER English skills. xD

Or what BG just said.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:26 am

^Can I say that I was totally mindfucked when I saw that interview with that lady showing Masaki knows english really well, just can't speak it? :O

Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 am

I have spinal stenosis so there is no way at all I can stand in line for eight hours. I will be more comfortable towards the back preferably leaning against a wall anyway.

I guess this means that there is zero chance of my participating in the handshake event.
Post a reply