Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:16 am

I saw my hand on one of those screencaps! lol

Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:11 am

They showed me while Haruna was talking! DYING

Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:22 am

erin wrote:
Amped wrote:)

OMG! It's BerryzGiraffe, Jessi and I! :w00t:

OMG, this could've been me with you guys, but education comes first :fear:
On the bright side, I got to be with you guys during the concert so it was all good being on line alone for half an hour.

By the way, do you have that photo we took IN the venue before the concert started? I wanna have a copy of it with me =)

Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:56 am

Yup! :D Here you go.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:44 am

honeypon
mizupon being jelly
tired rihoriho
maachan with a backscratcher
and ayumin doing her best

Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Sorry. I'm new here and do not know of this things.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Last edited by some random guy on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:23 pm

^ You're apparently new here, so I'm going to try to be nice about this.

We have a dedicated thread for animated GIFs…

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5708

We have it because many of our users view the site on mobile devices and/or have limited bandwidth, and a 4.5 MB time bomb like that, in a thread where it's not supposed to be, can really ruin a person's day. Longer term, if we don't keep the animated GIFs in one thread, they spread to every thread and the site becomes unusable. (See also the broken windows theory.)

And no, putting spoiler tags around images does not stop them, animated or otherwise, from downloading.

Please move it.

EDIT: Okay, a mod moved it. Thank you, whoever it was.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Celedam wrote:^ You're apparently new here, so I'm going to try to be nice about this.

It would be more sincerely nice if you left just this one sentence out. A "this is a warning" message, in this context, is kind of threatening and therefore gives off unwelcoming vibes. You can of course do as you wish, but as a member of the Jplop community I would appreciate it you'd consider how giving a harsh impression to a new person that clearly has no ill intentions could also affect the image of the forum as a whole.

srg, for what it's worth.. most of us don't react so strongly to gifs being posted once in a while, but it is indeed considerate to keep them in a thread that can be avoided by anyone that it creates load problems for. :thumbs-up:

i also totally noticed that guy and couldn't help but laugh while trying to pay attention to MM. XD

Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:14 pm

some random guy wrote:Sorry. I'm new here and do not know of this things.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't worry too much about it. You'll get the hang of things soon enough. :thumbs-up:

Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:53 pm

To be fair, I approved his post. I figured one gif wouldn't cause too much of an uproar. :think:

Please don't be scared off, some random guy. We cool. :thumbs-up:
Post a reply