Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Michishige Sayumi to graduate from Morning Musume. '14 at Fall Concert Tour 2014

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:34 pm

hopefully i can make that :crying:

Re: Michishige Sayumi to graduate from Morning Musume. '14 at Fall Concert Tour 2014

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:44 pm

it looks like someone is photoshopping these. :razz:

Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:03 pm

ugh cause that's necessary. -_-;
How difficult is it for people to just wait for official stuff. ~.~

Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:14 pm

Yeah, if you go on the mobile site right now, there's zero trace of it.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:19 pm

It'd be announced to fanclub members first either way so we can't really see it anyway.
I've joined the fanclub but I haven't gotten my card etc yet, though. :/

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:41 pm

11/26 would be perfect, it'd be such a bittersweet birthday present/memory for me T T

Will wait for official confirmation before making final arrangements but it better still be an arena concert!

Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:58 pm

Yeah, I have yet to see any Sayu related updates yet via fanclub e-mails, and believe me every time I see a mail from the fanclub I check it immediately to see if there is a venue annoucement. We just got earlier today, so I'm wondering if maybe a frustrated person made that XD or someone wanting to troll the frustrated people.

I assume they're working on getting a really good place and that's why we still haven't heard anything yet.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:25 am

I was thinking mid December would be the graduation.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:40 am

Koharu graduated on December 6th, and Eri, Junjun, and Linlin graduated on December 15th, so there's a good likelihood of a December graduation, but there's nothing stopping them from having a shorter tour. Remember how the fall tour ended on September 30th when Aichan graduated?

Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:29 am

Takahashi had a shorter tour because of a musical she was going to be in would have overlapped if it went longer. At least that's what I remember reading and no I can't find the source at the moment.
Post a reply