[11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Michishige Sayumi to graduate from Morning Musume. '14 at Fall Concert Tour 2014

Postby Denki » Fri May 02, 2014 1:20 pm

But I want Eripon for Rainbow Pink. D': Both of them performed it once.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Re: Michishige Sayumi to graduate from Morning Musume. '14 at Fall Concert Tour 2014

Postby Amped » Fri May 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Momochi Hama Store - Nakazawa watches Sayu's announcement

--

Mitsui Aika comments about Sayu
http://ameblo.jp/mitsuiaika-blog/entry-11839372840.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby randompasserby » Fri May 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Sayu's graduation announcement is covered on Music Station as well
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby Amped » Fri May 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Sayu's announcement on Music Station got Morning Musume. '14 some celebrity buzz on twitter today. #6 with 280 tweets

Amped
High Priest

Postby randompasserby » Sun May 04, 2014 7:01 am

Listening to this weeks Young Town Doyoubi (recorded this friday, Sayu's first time talking about her graduation on a radio show)

-She stressed that it really is from her own true opinion that she wants to graduate while she herself still feels confident about being at her cutest.
Her personal believe and motto is that "An Idol has to be cute, it's one of the most important thing for an Idol"
Sanma 「So it's not just vanity but you see it as something like an athletes talent」 Jooji I forgot again how to romanise his name lol 「ah since you've become more beautiful than cute now huh...」
-She wants to keep doing radio shows. Singing too, she's been doing it for 10 years she at at least knows enough about pitch/musical intervals now :lol:
-Still no intention of pursuing acting/becoming an actress.
-She still dodges questions about romances like a pro 「No, I'm not going to do things like getting on a car with with a comedian for a ride」 xD. When Sanma pressed 「but you know it's okay after your graduation right? your hormones are going to start making a lot of noises too you know」 she answered 「Perhaps... but I have no intention at all to start planning/thinking about it」

Sayu's Idol Aesthetics that Tsunku talked about is a real thing. Maybe he'll turn it into a song too just like Reina's "Rock no Teigi", fingers crossed.
She talked about something similar around the time she became leader now that I think about it. She worries a lot about her being past her prime even then, thinking her 17years old self is her cutest but she still felt confident she's no less cute than that, just in a slightly different way. So I think I can understand how she wants to graduate as an Idol at her peak.

It doesn't matter much to me because she'll be "Ichiban Utsukushii" then :love:

It's still a bittersweet feeling but man I'm really glad she'd at least want to continue her radio shows, it was really fun listening to her talk too this time. She explained the "Chayuuuuuuu~" thing to Sanma XD

-----

Relevant, shameless self-plug
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
randompasserby
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun May 04, 2014 4:07 pm

MUSIC ON! TV 5-3-14 - Sayumi graduation announcement discussion

---

a very popular topic this week

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon May 05, 2014 7:58 pm

tomorrow morning, Mezamashi TV will have an exclusive talk with Sayumi about her graduation.
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/mezatv/
https://twitter.com/cx_mezamashi/status ... 1313032192
Last edited by Amped on Tue May 06, 2014 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Mon May 05, 2014 8:31 pm

It'd be kinda ironic if the general public became truly interested again because Sayumi was graduating. She is the last one that the general public recognizes from the Hello Morning era so it is a huge deal in that way. (On top of how good they've been doing lately). She deserves a huge media send off, in my opinion though, celebrating how amazing she is.

One of my bar friends brought it up without me prompting it. @_@ It was bizarre.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby randompasserby » Mon May 05, 2014 8:49 pm

^In a way that just makes her journey even more beautiful to me. That slightly tragic, bittersweet but above all else touching and inspirational story of hers...

I can't help but wryly laugh remembering the how in the many short stories fanfic thread I came across on 2ch most of Sayu's character have the same feeling to it ^^;
Unrequited loves, painful farewells, heartrending conflicts... that kinda things. What the hell ookamis XD
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
randompasserby
Devotee

Postby Starra » Mon May 05, 2014 9:05 pm

My favourite part about Sayu is that the fandom used to mostly hate her, but now most of the fandom loves her (or at least doesn't hate her as much). I really don't think the fandom's opinion of someone has changed as much as it has with Sayu. Maybe some of the girls caught in scandals (Mari, Kago, etc), but those don't count in the same way in my opinion.

I guess Junjun and Linlin kind of count, and maybe Eri and Risa (nobody really liked her until 200..7?), but the changing of attitude towards Sayu somehow feels stronger to me than anyone else.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project