[11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/26] Michishige Sayumi to graduate from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Postby forgetmenots » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:28 pm

This line it's terrifying. It's growing quickly too. Those stairs and street in that first picture are now filled with people.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Re: [11/26] Michishige Sayumi to graduate from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Postby questorminator » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:48 pm

I actually forgot that today is the day. And I was wondering why I was humming Shabadaba Doo during therapy.
questorminator
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Jessi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Okay I'm much more mentally prepared now. I'm actually kind of excited (and nervous!) to find out who the new leader is!
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:25 pm

FORGOT.
ABOUT.
THE.
NEW.
LEADER.
omg.
Gonna wake up tomorrow morning and "NEW LEADER ANNOUNCED TO BE MIZUKI" will be there. (even though I'm still team honey. >.>)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Jessi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:28 pm

I'm team Mizuki! Really worried Haruna will get it with Mizuki as sub :(

But if its Co-lead that would be even better!
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Denki » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Just for funsies

Team Marshmallow
Spoiler: show
NayokoKihara
Denki
Mizu-D3
Otaku_blue
Sohee
Wotakubrandon
Menno
Gustave154
Rika-chan
Aggisu
Obsidian
Iceymoon
Pavlova
Jessi

Team Honey
Spoiler: show
AyuHikaru
BerryzGiraffe3705
Zunu
Mixi
+Kyu
Forgetmenots
Boinsie
Sukibeam
Bisuketto

Those not listed have either said "who ever is fine," "both," or someone else. Most of the people listed also had similar opinions (co-leadership).

All info is from the thread Boinsie made a few months agos.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Celedam » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:12 pm

A year and a half ago…

Celedam wrote:I have a hunch the two of them will be co-leaders. The 10th Gen joined less than a year after the 9th Gen, so the difference in seniority is minuscule, and Haruna is older and more outspoken.

Moreover, when I see Haruna with the other Juukies, she acts like a leader in the same way that Sayu does. She's always aware of the situation on stage and she nudges the other members into position when necessary. Mizuki is a good face for the group, but she doesn't have the same situational awareness.

viewtopic.php?p=98822#p98822

And I'm sticking with it.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby resop2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:21 pm

I'm sticking with a revolving leadership that changes every time the name changes. The leader of MM.'!5 can be picked by rock paper scissors between Mizuki, Honey, Daiashi, and Eripon.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:34 pm

In goods line. Cold and rainy but I can here them doing a sound check. Wagamama and Toki Sora. Hearing that makes me not so cold.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby b229b24k » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Tsunku's letter to Sayu for her last KonUsaPi episode.

Source: http://helloproradio.com/2014/11/26/konya-mo-usachan-peace-422-2014-11-24-final-episode/

Michishige, you’ve really worked hard on hosting this show for the past 8 years, haven’t you?

Now that your graduation is approaching, you’ve been appearing on all kinds of different shows lately, which I think have let you experience lots of new things.

Originally just a complete newbie country girl who didn’t know left from right… you really worked hard to be where you are now — or maybe it was exactly because you were a country girl that enabled you to work so hard. But while Reina’s Hakata dialect was always very prominent, I would’ve liked to hear some more of your Yamaguchi dialect over the years.

25 years old — indeed, I, too, think it’s good timing. If you surprise everyone and get yourself huge amounts of PR with a sudden marriage announcement right after your graduation, I don’t think I’d have any choice but to admit you’re a better producer than I. Well, I don’t think you’ll do that, though, but who knows? Maybe there’ll be a prince on a white horse coming along to see you at Yokohama? (laughs) (note: a reference to the lyrics of “Lalala no Pipipi”)

Please enjoy your freedom to the fullest after your graduation. Just do your own thing, and try not to worry about anything at all. Don’t fret about troubling anyone else, and put your heart into everything you want to do. If you do that, I think that’s the first time you’ll be able to see yourself for who you really are.

Shoot me an email at some point to let me know how you’re doing after your graduation, okay?

Thank you for all your hard work.

Finally, allow me to say this. You were truly a perfect pro, Michishige. I want to sincerely congratulate you on your graduation.

Congratulations.

PS. Please forgive me for not being able to praise your vocals even at the very end. (laughs)

Tsunku♂
b229b24k
Senior Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project