[11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/26] Michishige Sayumi to graduate from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Postby Amped » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:19 pm

additional Yokohama arena side seats to be added for FC members
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=6428
Amped
High Priest

Re: [11/26] Michishige Sayumi to graduate from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Postby Sohee » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Applied. @_@
Goddamn give me these ffs Upfront. D:
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby erilaz » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:58 am

forgetmenots wrote:I hope you guys succeed in getting them via resale (and that they don't get too expensive either). I feel like because it's arena it shouldn't be so hard to get tickets @_@ but it IS Sayu's graduation...

I've been to one graduation at SSA, two at YokoAri, and one at Budōkan, and I've never had any difficulty getting tickets on the resale market. It usually costs more (sometimes much more) than through the fan club or general sale, of course, but I've usually managed to get pretty good seats for what I've been willing to pay. For ¥12,000 I was only about 12 meters away from the girls when they were at the end of the YokoAri catwalk at Eri-Junjun-Linlin's grad concert.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:23 am

When it come to graduations, up until the announcement of this new gen, the feeling of "no one will graduate from 9th gen, 10th gen just yet or for a while" has been what i've been feeling...
But i think that once sayu graduates, and the new members get added, the feeling of "One of the 9th gens is bound to leave soon" has become more apparent.
Especially in Erippon.
(idk if this is relevant to sayu's graduation thread though, but i feel like it is. XD)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Jessi » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:58 am

No one is graduating soon. I feel another stable period of 4 years coming on. Next one to graduate is probably Haruna based on age alone and she seems like she's gonna pull a Sayumi and stay well into her 20s. I mean she wrote in High School that her post graduation dreams were joining Morning Musume. She didn't even have a back up plan. haha

If another audition comes up between now and then I think only 1 girl will be added. And give that at least another 2 years.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Sohee » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:43 pm

4 years of nothing happening is way too long, and honestly kind of unrealistic.
Someone is going to graduate. Maybe not in 2015, but I expect one for 2016. Maybe an announcement in 2015.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby Celedam » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Many past members graduated in less than five years, and next year will be the fifth year for the 9th Gen. Followed very shortly thereafter by the 10th Gen. (Yes, already.)

Aichan, Risa, Sayu, and Reina may have stuck it out for 10+ years, but that doesn't necessarily mean they've set a new standard.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Jessi » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:22 pm

It's a very different atmosphere from the golden era. None of these girls have something secured for them when they leave the group. They just aren't in the same place as the girls were who left Morning Musume within the 5 year period. Unless someone wants to return to a normal life and attend university (perhaps Kanon?), or Maybe a physical injury, I don't see anyone leaving at 5 years. Riho couldn't even survive going solo right now. Many of the girls who used to graduate early went solo or made sub-groups. H!P isn't ready for that at the moment. Perhaps if we get another golden era then yes I see girls graduating earlier. No girl is just going to graduate just because.

Not to mention there is a reason that no ones graduated fr Berryz in a while, and only two members left C-ute. That's a lot of 10 year tenures. It's not just Platinum Era. That's why many girls stay until they are just too old to be an idol. They don't have something else going for them and they are still in their prime as performers.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Sohee » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:48 pm

It is a very different atmosphere, but that doesn't mean that we suddenly know everything that's going on within the girls' minds. Nor Up-Front's for that matter. I don't doubt the girls at all, that they love what they do and all, but they're most likely thinking of their future outside of MM too, by now. At least 9th gen and maybe even the older ones in 10th. I don't want the girls to quit, I'm quite happy with how they are now, but I'd be fooling myself if I was saying I think everyone's gonna stay for x years longer. It's not gonna happen. They have other dreams (I hope) and goals in their lives that they should start to think about around now.
Just because UF hasn't done it yet, doesn't mean that a girl leaving couldn't get her own group from KSS or something. If anything I find that very likely to happen. Graduating from MM wouldn't necessarily mean graduating from being an idol, after all.

Like I said, I don't think it'll happen 2015, though I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement. But 2016 I'm sure someone's graduating. It's just really difficult to figure out who.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby PikoAshy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:49 pm

I agree totes

Not ready for my eripon to leave. 5 more years!!
PikoAshy
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project