[11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Postby Starra » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:50 pm

This is how I feel when people don't know older H!P songs. There's a lot of music, but there's a lot of really fucking good music.

At least do the main groups... Please...
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: [11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Postby avanpiper » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:49 am

^ I used to be one of those who watched their variety shows (when the golden era and PE were still around) because they're funny but never listened or care about their music back then. It was a mistake :fear: I wish I had been a fan since years ago...because after watching their concert (I'm a fan now), there were lots of gems I've only discovered now.

Hmm but I'm only focusing on Momusu because I find their songs fit my taste most, as compared to the other groups.
avanpiper
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:24 am

hmmm moh you've been around since 2008 (and earlier, but jplop 2008...) and that's your first one? interesting...
and starra yeah, occasionally I come across random old songs that I fall in love with, like Suki Sugite, Baka Mitai. o.o
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Jessi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:52 am

MoMusu is the only group in which I know every song they've ever made. That's every album song and every B-Side as well.

For C-ute and Berryz I know every A-Side. And then for other songs I only know b-sides and a few album songs from 2007 forward which is when I started listening to them. I've been around for J=J and S/mileage formation so I know all their A and B Sides, but I don't pay attention as much to album songs when it's not MoMusu. Generally album songs aren't that good. There is always like two or three gems and then filler. Morning Musume's last album tho is on another level. Like woah.

It's reaching a point tho where every group will have been formed after I became a fan. Basically thats once C-ute graduates.... Morning Musume counts because platinum era is now fully graduated.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby rikkikow » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:00 am

I love Morning Musume concerts. :notworthy:
I think I have every graduation concert on dvd.
I have concerts I haven't even opened yet! Is that normal?
Probably because I watched a download. :whistling:
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby sb » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:09 am

I think the first Momusu concert I saw still had Sayaka in it. :lol:
sb
Minion

Postby erilaz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:57 am

rikkikow wrote:I think I have every graduation concert on dvd.

I have most of them. I think Koharu's and Reina's are the only two I'm still missing.

rikkikow wrote:I have concerts I haven't even opened yet! Is that normal?

I've got such an enormous backlog of unwatched video, it's not even funny: DVD, VHS, and downloads, movies, TV shows, and music. I still haven't watched over a dozen of the DVDs I bought in Japan in 2011.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Moh » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:35 am

Wow, I didn't think you guys would make such a big deal about that little tidbit. :| Now I feel like I've committed some taboo act because I haven't seen any past H!P concerts. :lol:
I don't have financial stability, I can't seed torrents, and I can barely load a 3 minute YouTube video. How else am I supposed to watch them? :mikihead:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:36 am

My first concert was "15nin de NONSTOP" way back in 2003 <,< BUT I didn't watch another one till like Odore Morning Curry in 2006 I think? Concerts were pretty hard to come by back then.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:40 am

My first concert was that C-ute one that they did on youtube. xD
If you're talking about MM, then this sayu one was the first.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project