[11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:25 am

just watch.

Last edited by Amped on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: [11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Postby Denki » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:46 am

^^Okay then, they uploaded 96% of the concert. :roll:

As far as I'm aware of, the program began after the opening acts, so there is really no where to find them for now. You'd have to wait for HaroSute or the DVD/Blu-ray release. But hey, at least they kept it as a Morning Musume concert instead of adding Juice=Juice and S/mileage performance inbetween.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:47 am

aandd they took it down. damnit
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Mirai » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:49 am

^ I got to see part one and when it went to load the second it was all gone :(
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby koregaboku » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:50 am

I managed to watch up to Akaka Freesia before the videos got removed on youtbe but here's what I can say about what I watched:

-Sayu is absolutely the consummate professional. I think it speaks volumes to her ability to understand what her limits were within that moment and what she could perform
-That being said, I wish she would have held back a little more; she gave it her all during Password is 0 and that couldn't have helped her foot/ankle
-The grad messages were incredibly personal. Each girl pulled an anecdote from their time with Sayu.
-Sayu's speech was so many things; it was heartfelt, self aware, self deprecating,retrospective as well as forward looking. I was impressed that she didn't have a physical letter with her but not surprised. If any of the girls could do that it would be Sayu. Additionally parts were adlibbed (obviously the parts about her foot)

Memorable moments for me:
-You could tell Maa was worried/worried/emotional over Sayu's injury. You could see it in her face and hear it in her voice
-Sayu's comment about her juniors "I wanted to show them things/places. I wanted to show them this (Yokohama Arena). Even though it is for my graduation I believe that they can pull off a concert here, just because. In fact they'll probably be able to see places even I never saw. But at that time I hope to be in that scenery watching them".
-Also from her speech; she thinks her fans are weird. Because what other fans would support an idol that can't sing or dance, who has a high caliber mouth, but is admittedly on the cuter side?

I teared up so many times. even without the injury the grad would have been memorable in epic proportions.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Jessi » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:55 am

Wow. I feel lucky I got to watch the majority of the concert before the videos were taken down.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Rika-chan » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:08 am

Sayumi hontou ni daisukiiiiiiiii ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby mahoumi » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:24 am

Oh man, I missed this because I was ill but I managed to watch the encore and the graduation messages, and I'm really sad.
Sayu was an amazing leader, and it's a shame she got injured. I hope she isn't too disappointed.
I think Happy Daisakusen is gonna be one of those songs like I Wish where it feels kind of emotional, since TsujiKago sang it at their graduation.
The part where everyone lifted their pink lights when she collapsed was emotional though...
Sayuuuuuuuu ;_______;;;;;
mahoumi
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sato Masaki

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:04 am

the feels

Amped
High Priest

Postby esm » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:31 am

I'm glad I watched it this morning instead of doing work. :lol:

It was really emotional.

I particularly liked Sayu's performance in Fantasy ga Hajimaru, but she was good in other songs too.

I'm happy Reina was there <3
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project