[11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Michishige Sayumi to graduate from Morning Musume. '14 at Fall Concert Tour 2014

Postby randompasserby » Mon May 05, 2014 9:58 pm

^but that just sounds like your reaction to other fans reaction lol XD, not to Sayu herself.

Sayu has always been my absolute favorite ever since I started picking favorites and following her over the years but imo she doesn't actually seem to have changed that much. She just grows, yes, and she has definitely matured a lot over the years but her personality, her quirks, her idiosyncrasies that I found and grew to love since the beginning is still there.
So to me Sayu's still the same, but more... everything :heart:.
Maybe it's just semantics though :lol:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Re: Michishige Sayumi to graduate from Morning Musume. '14 at Fall Concert Tour 2014

Postby Starra » Mon May 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Heh, I was more commenting on the fandom rather than my personal views. I've never considered myself a fan of Sayu, but I've never disliked her either. She's just not really my type of idol. Having said that, though, I do have mad respect for her and think she's done wonderful things for the group.

I do agree that she hasn't changed completely, but it's more that she's grown up... or something. I'm not sure. She seems really collected to me, and Iike that. She also gets things about MM。and idols in general.

I was just making an observation, having been in the fandom since 2005. Though in a way, winning over the fandom like this is, to me, part of her legacy.

And even if people aren't fans of Sayu for whatever reason, I'm sure everyone can agree that she's been a damn good leader.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Jessi » Mon May 05, 2014 10:26 pm

I agree with you Starra. I wasn't a huge Michishige fan during the Platinum Era. I didn't dislike her, but I wasn't in love with her either. Since she became leader shes just gone up 1,000%. Shes been a great leader. One of Morning Musume's best if not the BEST considering that she accomplished something no past leader has really had to accomplish.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby randompasserby » Mon May 05, 2014 10:36 pm

^x2
I hope I didn't come across as getting defensive, I was just curious about what you think of Sayu herself since you mentioned an external factor like the fandom's shifting reaction towards her as your "favorite part about Sayu" ^^

Of course, it's not like I have a problem with others not being fans of Sayu and making their own reasonable observation/criticisms to begin with. Wouldn't last 10 years if I have to spend so much energy doing that :lol:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
randompasserby
Devotee

Postby Starra » Mon May 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Oh no not at all! I probably just didn't make a whole lot of sense.

I guess what I was trying to say is that I admire Sayu's ability to change the fandom's general opinion about her. Most other members haven't been able to do that, really.

I can't put it in words that well, so uh... :unsure:
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue May 06, 2014 1:28 am

I hated her.

Now I don't.

THat was all Sayu.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby BerryzCelebration » Tue May 06, 2014 1:34 am

It seems like when the 9ki joined, she made a change for the better.

I'm going to miss her. Maybe Tsunku/UFP can find something for Sayu to do, like Reina.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Amped » Tue May 06, 2014 8:36 am

Mezamashi TV exclusive interview with Sayumi 5-5-14

"私が抜けることで本当の意味での 新生モーニング娘。を....。"
"みんなならできる みんなのことを信じていて....~"
Last edited by Amped on Tue May 06, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Rika-chan » Tue May 06, 2014 9:55 am

Suberi :happy: :heart:

btw I love these outfits !
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby randompasserby » Tue May 06, 2014 10:16 am

^x2
"When I leave, it will be in the true meaning of the word, a Reborn Morning Musume..."
"My current Kouhai will have to build the rest of it themselves, but if it's them they can do it. I believe in them"
"I'm not worried about them anymore, I just want them to work their hardest from now on too!"

And yeah, she mentioned again how vital she felt cuteness is for an Idol so considering she'll turn 25 this year she wants to graduate while her cuteness is still on top form and people still for real thinks she's cute and not treat it as a joke.
The interviewer's reaction to her explosive statement by pointing out his fellow announcers that are all over 25 just made me think of something... maybe that means she'll switch to a "Beautiful" route like female announcers, MCs, CM stars? That''d be so awesome and fitting for her and I'm all for it :smiling:

Listening to the latest KonUsapi and watching her in that interview, she really looks and sounds like a great weight have been lifted of her shoulders. In the Mezamashi interview she said she's still a little nervous before performing her first concert since the announcement yesterday but she did say in KonUsapi that after she finally has made the announcement she admitted she felt a sense of relieve now that she doesn't have to worry about her graduation anymore. I'm so glad that she can has some peace of mind now and just fully enjoys her time lift with the group...
and no matter what she'll always be cute, beautiful and more to me, Sayuuuuuu~ :love:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
randompasserby
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project