Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Mixi wrote:My colour prediction:

Ogata: Teal (Light Blue goes to Maachan)
Nonaka: Dark Purple
Maria: Light Pink
Akane: White

I'm the only one who think Sakura should have the light pink color after Sayumi's graduation ?

Thought I agree with the white color. =)

1st prediction
Ogata (or Violet)
Miki (White)
Maria
Akane ( or Turquoise)

2nd prediction
Ogata
Miki (or Violet)
Maria
Akane (or Turquoise)
Last edited by Kravius Pila on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Pink Sakura would be lovely but I won't be sad if she doesn't get it. Purple being one of my favorite colors. XD

Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:03 pm

Nah, purple Sakura is better than pink Sakura. I wish they would use dark green and dark blue again, but I doubt they will since they already have light green, teal/emerald and green.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:20 pm

I want silver.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:20 pm

I thought 12th Gen start activities in 2015?

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm

^ I think the plan is for them to start performance activities with them in '15... But until then they are doing handshakes as mc's to give fans a chance to know them. But that could also be helped by showing audition footage *hides*

Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:22 am

aerosuffly wrote:
Amped wrote:
SaebaRyo on Dec. 9th, 2012 wrote:Some new tibits on the latest Trainees from the concert MC's.

Maria likes baseball. Her favourite team is the Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters (used to be the Chunichi Dragons). Her favourite player is Tsuyoshi Shinjo. She doesn't like squid (she does however like the squid served with her school lunch).

in 6th grade, Makino Maria entered a drawing contest for her favorite baseball team, Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters. Her drawing was selected for display at the Sapporo Dome. it wasn't a top prize, but she got a gift card and a certificate.

her drawing is titled "Forever Love Shinjo", her memory of meeting the baseball player Shinjo.

http://www.sapporo-dome.co.jp/kaiga2012/s_selected.html

An wota claimed to find a video of the 5 years old Maria giving flowers to the baseball player Shinjo. (At 2:04 minutes.)

The Japanese wota skill always amaze me.

Your last phrase says it all :|

Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:02 am

Still secretly hoping 12 gen is allowed to go to NYC. I mean they totally need Miki to translate!~

Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:15 am

I'm really hoping so too. It would be an awesome surprise.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:20 am

I mean, they DID say that the 12th gen is already starting handshake events and stuff like that. o.o
So does that include NY? probably not, but we can hope. LOL
Post a reply