Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Postby forgetmenots » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:16 am

Miki sounds like Yuka with a much stronger voice to me or even a little bit like Yuuka. She's really good though, like girls better watch out she's coming for your ace position good. She's actually not that high on my ranking though right now. She's too good right now XD She's a fantastic dancer, singer, is charismatic and can even speak English which keeps the foreign fans interested despite her lack of underdog appeal. And her personality just doesn't stick out as much but I'll give her time. We still haven't seen much.

I like Haruna2's voice. Obviously she has a small voice problem so she'll be in the back for a while, but I hope lessons and learning techniques will help.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby sukibeam » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:24 am

The thing to me about Miki is that she reminds me of Oda at the S/mileage audition. Clearly powerful voice with good pitch, just a high nasally tone. I'm guessing some training will let us see her become quite a good singer in time.

Oharu on the other hand... she was a bit pitchy and quiet, and the high notes were clearly a struggle. Then again, Sayubee is the one singing those power notes and it would take a real prodigy to nail those at an audition. It's a very ambitious song.

As an alto, Oharu's singing reminds me of myself when singing along to the higher pitched chipmunk songs. I think both of them have naturally lower registers than why they were asked to sing at the camp, but MM has been slowly lowering the pitch of songs since Reina left, so they may be in luck.
sukibeam
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Dambara Ruru

Postby Jessi » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:26 pm

New Haruna tho.... her voice is weak... she forgot the dances... Why was she chosen for 12ki...

She reminds me of Konno Asami. Konkon was horrible during the auditions, but Tsunku chose her anyway. I think he always intended to chose her though... before even training camp. He kept referring to Konkon's voice. He said he was inspired by it.

I wonder what potential he sees in Haruna...

Maybe next week we will see her radically improve just like Masaki did during training camp. That would certainly change my opinion of her.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby iceymoon » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Momusu members have never been only chosen due to talent. Sayu's tone deafness was way worse than Oharu's at the time of her auditions, and she wasn't a great dancer either. Tsunku must think she brings something else to the table, and i'm sure that will become clear to us in time. :happy:
iceymoon

Postby Chibs » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:55 pm

I agree oharu is possibly a new maachan, and her singing is not horribad.
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Starra » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm sure Ogata will be fine. She just seemed super nervous -- I'm sure she'll sound better once she actually debuts.

Maybe it's because she's my type, but I'm really attached to her already. I'm gonna stick by her tbh.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Jessi » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Oh Starra! She's definately your type lol :mikihead:
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:22 pm

I've never met anyone with a singing voice as quiet as Ogata before. :lol: Miki's voice seems interesting, at least parts of it do. It'll be fun to see these four really get started next year.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Also, I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I trust Tsunku's judgement. Despite what some people think, he's never actually made a bad choice before.

Btw, I like Nonaka a whole lot too, but Ogata is definitely my type. And I'm sure nobody is surprised at all :fear: .
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Sohee » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Yay now I have an opinion of these two.
I like Ogata, can't wait for her to improve that volume when she sings. Would be nice to hear her sing some lower songs too, since that's apparently her field.
Not so much Miki... way too much out there. Take a step back plz. Nice falsetto but don't like her singing either. Guess we'll see some Riho/Ayumi/Miki dancing things now though. @_@
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project