Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:00 pm

MIKI.
Those Risako vibes, man.
SHE'S AWESOME. Definitely my favorite of the 12th gen now. :P
Miki has that high-pitched sayu type of voice... maybe she or Ogata will fill in Sayu?

Ogata... she's a great dance, I'll give her that, and she's pretty... but her singing is on par with Ikuta. :/

So excited for next weeks segment!!! *^*
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:01 pm

I really need Eripon and Miki to be in charge of acrobatics in Momusu's next single.

Haruna seemed so nervous. I'm really glad those two got in, they're adorable.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby stam4o » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:44 am

Shabranikuduu wrote:I really need Eripon and Miki to be in charge of acrobatics in Momusu's next single.

Haruna seemed so nervous. I'm really glad those two got in, they're adorable.

According to this:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6229&start=1300#p166524

Ishida: By no means are we good at English, but I’d like to do a full song in English to better deliver our feelings to overseas fans. As for dance, I’d like to try something that involves acrobatics, a new type of style that other idols definitely won’t be able to do.

...Ayumi wants it too, so make it three :hehe: !

PLS, TSOONK, listen to your girls!
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby Denki » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:33 am

^^^ :razz:

Well, Miki is the real gold in this audition. She's already a whole package, just need that "idol makeover". Ogata messed up a couple of times in the dance and isn't a good singer - but it doesn't matter anymore now that she's in. It will be great to see how she progresses.

I wonder if they changed the KSS participation in these auditions, since it was the second time a KSS isn't a 'finalist'. I've been thinking maybe they are doing the surprise additions again.
Last edited by Denki on Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Chibs » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:34 am

hopefully ogata will be a maachan in the rough
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Jessi » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:05 am

First off lets just start off with IM SO HAPPY WE HAVE THE AUDITION FOOTAGE!!!!

I really had given up hope. I'm incredibly happy that we get the rest of the footage next week as well! I can't wait!]

I have a feeling that the reason we couldn't see any footage was because of the other girls. Maybe we wont get to know who they were because they didn't sign off any rights. Or maybe Tsunku doesn't want to give any fodder to AKB. Perhaps these girls will not be Kennshuusei. Or maybe they will and we will find out more about them when that time comes. Looked like about 5 other girls right?

Looks like Akane and Maria weren't at the training camp. Since they've both auditioned for Morning Musume before at the training camp level... I don't really mind.

NOW TO MIKI AND HARUNA

First off Miki is amazing. I'm in love with her. She can sing and dance and SHE SPEAKS ENGLISH! Triple threat!!!! She may jump to my favorite in the gen!

Haruna how ever..... is my Eripon and Harunan of the gen. When 9th gen was revealed, Erina was my least favorite and it took a couple of months for me to warm up to her. When 10 gen was announced it was Haruna who I didn't care for. But good news is I love them both to death now and wouldn't change a thing. New Haruna has been shown to have a funny personality thanks to her pictures, but besides that she was weak in singing and dancing during training camp. The only thing that she also has going for her is that shes cute. She's pretty much the weak member that people will be rooting for to improve. The diamond in the rough as people have said. She's like an Aika with an arguably cuter face. I'm interested in seeing how she grows, but she seems like shes going to be a back member for a while.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby esm » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:19 am

I love Miki's singing. She sounds kind of like Reina.

Haruna2 looks so much like Dawa in the audition clips. She needs to speak and sing a little louder and more clearly.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:25 am

Hmm, I have to disagree with Miki's voice sounding like Reina's. Reina sings with much fuller voice while Miki seems to sing almost entirely with nasal voice. She seems to be born with nasal speaking voice though. It is not a bad practice, but it can sound annoying without control and can be damaging to your vocal cord. It will be interesting to see how much range she has and if she will be able to blend her chest voice with nasal voice. Maachan has a problem with control (or she just doesn't want to control it), but her ranges is very wide with good blending. But Miki's rhythm and dancing is already very good. And she has very good charisma. With pro lesson and practice, she will be a solid performer.

Haruna is on the other hand doesn't know how to sing (lol). She doesn't even know how to breath properly for singing, which make sense because you breath differently when doing sport. But she has pleasing voice and seems to be able to put out a lot of air even without proper breathing technique (lol). She can be very good sounding if she determine. On the other hands, her rhythm is also very good as expect from a figure skater and her dancing is not bad.

It will be interesting to see how much they can improve next week. :)
And Maria is so cute omg.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Mirai » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:07 am

Aww yeah, Mikitty 2.0 was in the lead for my fave from the 12gen and I think she just clinched it.
Last edited by Mirai on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby Celedam » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:12 am

^ I try not to correct people unless they ask for it (e.g., boinsie) or it's particularly egregious. Well...

You meant "clinched". "Clenched" just sounds so very wrong.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project