Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:10 am

They UPDATED you with a video footage throughout the TRAINING??? That sounds like an awesome thing, but I dont really see it happening if we're this late (though yeah, atleast that much might be nice).
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby 321BreakinOut » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:17 am

Jplop get your shit together and get a new topic, liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike:

I hope we get more cool dancers like Manaka :lol:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:19 am

Otaku_Blue, generally I don't care what you say but it's awfully hypocritical of you to complain people are getting mad for you calling Sakura ugly when you can't stop talking about H!P Confession Tumblr's over in the rants thread. You hate them and they rile you up.

What you said was very standard H!P Confession Tumblr BS.

For the record I never thought Sakura was ugly, you can check my backposts, I thought people were insane for thinking it.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:36 am

Celedam wrote:
Jessi wrote:I'm not gonna call otaku_blue an ass for having an opinion.

It's not that he has an opinion, it's how he expresses it.

I don't deny this.

Starra wrote:I just don't understand people who focus on an idol's looks. There's more to them than that, guys :razz: . If their point was to be pretty, they'd be a model.

It depends to an extent. like looks are definitely are a fundamental aspect of being an idol i.e, AKB.
Idols selling their appearance is apart of how companies make money through their goods, and are also representative for image commercials they're expected to be somewhat decent looking for a company to invest into them. But with that said, its so easy to fabricate external appearances through make-up. That's why we get so hyped up whenever we see good photos of our favourites, because we're not emotionally invested but admiring their external appearance are happy with their personal growth which is definitely MM's main characteristic.

Also, even if Japan "hates" Hashimoto Kanna, AKB48, and other celebrities they are still quite successful in their own right as talents and idols.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:55 am

I'm in between you two. My first audition was 9th gen. They didn't update you throughout the audition. They more like complied videos from the audition that aired on TV after the audition ended, but before the results were announced. The month of December was the videos of the 9th gen audition and it aired every Thursday I think. Then they announced the results at the beginning of the winter concert. 10th gen was the same. But they revealed the results the day before aichans graduation. Sakura however, was revealed on YouTube before the episodes ever aired and by then no one cared to watch the auditions when they were on TV. Mirai shoujo was then a failed audition.

I feel s/mileage was a special case. I don't know if they will continue auditions and probably only did it because they knew 2 members were out the door. Those auditions were actually live on the internet somewhere. I don't know if it was YouTube or something. But yeah they were actually showed in real time! And done differently from a typical MoMusu audition.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:05 am

they'll either air the content at The Girls Live or a third party show like they did for 11 gen at this point.

I'm not sure if I want the winner announced first or to be able to watch the auditions from a biased perspective in favour of the winner again. I mean it's good in terms of removing disappointment but it took the fun out of watching the finals.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:39 am

^^ Oh I see, wow, that must've been awesome! Seems like they kinda slacked off since then in regard to giving out videos.

^ I think watch the auditions first. As you said, it'd take the fun out of watching the finals. The guessing game is always a nice teaser for the fans, a little sad though if one becomes disappointed, but I guess it can't be helped. Personally, I wanna be able to experience guessing, and rooting for someone =)
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Jessi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 am

Personally, I prefer watching the audition footage without seeing the results beforehand. Its how I fell in love with many of the members. I loved Masaki after seeing her improvement from the auditions. Its great because you were cheering them on from the auditions and it becomes easy to continue cheering them on once they are members, rather than feel awkward that their are new members mixed into your favorite group that you don't really know. (I didn't watch the s/mileage auditions and I regret it because I had a VERY hard time getting used to the new members)

When Sakura was added I didn't even know her from the KSS and was like ...really? (I so wanted Hamachan lol) But then I watched the audition footage after and saw she was clearly above everyone in terms of skill and her shinning personality so I was then glad she was chosen. But had I had seen the audition first I would have had the chance to fall in love with her and then cheer for her when she was chosen.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby JonCC » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:04 pm

From: http://www.mtv81.com/features/interview ... eginnings/
I: And auditions are open to all nationalities. We have two senpai (lit: “seniors”) from China: Junjun and Linlin.

They keep hammering this aspect of the auditions.
It scares the crap out of me.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby TotallyUncool » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:59 pm

It won't take that much time for fans to get used to the Tuvan throat-singers aftet their names are announced. XD
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project