[4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single - Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe / Password is 0

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single : Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe/Password is 0

Postby randompasserby » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Boxsets comes with all versions, why would they be giving away just the regular versions? Nah I don't think these are from the boxsets.
My money's on overzealous idol evangelists .... or a very charitable fan :lol:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Re: [4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single : Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe/Password is 0

Postby Amped » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:17 pm

randompasserby wrote:Boxsets comes with all versions, why would they be giving away just the regular versions? Nah I don't think these are from the boxsets.
My money's on overzealous idol evangelists .... or a very charitable fan :lol:

fortunemusic sells boxsets for photo-op tickets. they sell regular a and b for the individual handshake tickets.
http://fortunemusic.jp/morning_cheki_1404_1/
http://fortunemusic.jp/morning_koaku_1404_1/
Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:25 pm

told you her hair is an issue srsly
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby randompasserby » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 pm

^Lol, perfect pic to prove your point XD

^x2-3 my mistake. I only ever order from fortune music for the boxsets so that's what I associated it with
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby Celedam » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:43 pm

DadaPaPa wrote:when you order from fortunemusic.jp their tickets do come separately. and seeing as these are all just regular editions i'm sure that's where they came from.

Amped wrote:fortunemusic sells boxsets for photo-op tickets. they sell regular a and b for the individual handshake tickets.

Good to know.

---

Celedam wrote:Reminder…

esm wrote:Speaking of iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/album/id855193435

It's live.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Parhelion69 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Sohee wrote:
otaku_blue wrote:whats going on with Masaki's hair o_____o'' she really needs to fix it or something

..what's wrong with it? o.O

Nothing

-----------------

I'm glad that they got such a big difference with #2, so weekly #1 is practically in the bag.

It's a huge drop ofc, but I wonder if the upcoming poster signing event, and specially the tax raise have had an impact in their (early) sales...

The tax has risen from 5% to 8% iirc, maybe it doesn't seem like much, but Japanese people are making a big deal out of it. A friend of mine was a little freaked out about it, and made lots of shopping at the end of march before the tax raise went live, and so did lots of people as well, I was told.
I wonder if the previous two weeks artists had sales drops as well?

Well, even if I'm a bit disappointed, I hope the week has more stable sales than the previous one, where we had a huge day 1, but the rest was a little slow in sales. Hopefully the situation changes for this single :)
Parhelion69
Minion

Postby teth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 pm

People freaked out and bought tons of expensive things before tax increase here.
But that's only for, again, expensive things like computers and electronics.

After the tax increased, people are still buying things as usual.
CDs are not expensive so 3% increase will not be that much of a big impact on consumer choices.
teth
Acolyte

Postby PikoAshy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:42 pm

When I buy used singles off yaj, they just take the bottom off the plastic wrap. Not the whole plastic wrap
PikoAshy
Acolyte

Postby forgetmenots » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:56 pm

It was a pretty big deal. There were a lot of rushes to get things bought before April 1st. I remember seeing signs EVERYWHERE reminding people about it and even quite a few of my ALT friends who had been here for a while were urging me to buy big stuff before April. I'm not sure if it would have effected sales.. but there's a high chance. Especially since if you usually buy a lot of copies, there would be a noticeable increase with how much it would cost.

Honestly, it felt like they pulled a lot of things that they used to do to help sell CDs such as some of the DVD content and multiple b-sides (multiple b-sides were honestly the only reason I started to become interested in buying multiple copies in the first place and if I hadn't moved to boxsets w/events I might not have been able to justify buying all the Lt editions last time or this time around... I don't really make all that much money XD). They didn't get the billboards up until the day before as well. If this ends up being a laster on the charts, though, it should pull in as much as the last single at least... I hope. I'd hate for TokiSora/Pass0 not to do well comparatively to the last few singles, as TokiSora is just so fantastic as a song and Pass0 so damn catchy.

Also fortune music wth, why isn't my boxset here yet, you were supposed to be here yesterday. This is tortureeee. DDDX

And in any case, with a more than probably 5th #1 Weekly, I wonder if MM will have to begin trying to take on bigger artists chart wise to keep media interested.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:59 am

I've been a fan since 2003, I ain't even gonna hate on 80k in the first DAY

*cries about Platinum Era*
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project