[4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single - Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe / Password is 0

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single : Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe/Password is 0

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 am

.... Oh... Gah! I'm sorry. I keep messing them up. I MEANT Masaki. Not Mizuki. Sorry. That's a very bad habit I have. I thought I worked myself out of it, but it still seems I mix up Mizuki and Masaki's names.

Masaki and Sakura look alike. Not Mizuki. >__<
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Re: [4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single : Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe/Password is 0

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:53 am

holy shit that Password is 0 performance was amazing.

everyone was synchronised and sounded great. i hope that they can perform that on music station, and the outfits are so cool! everyone was so on point. Riho did really well!
but i hate the outfits Kanon picked for TokiSora, like Kanon's overalls? :crazy: Wow at the live parts though.

also yeah I agree with Sohee and Haruna, but even if the girls try and come off as individuals, unless they make a distinct and original impact then they get forgotten easily.
like even the girls realise that its not just about being talented or cute, or having a personality. they even hinted this in a AU CM, "Idols that aren't funny disappear" something like that.
so its not like the girls dont know that, but its just really hard to make an impact.

^
yeah i was planning on making a really lengthy metro post on that. both girls want to be recognised as talented girls who show their forehead, but they always end up having similar hairstyles.
So it makes them more similar to each other. But both girls are keen on being remembered as that, even Masaki would pull up her bangs just to maintain the whole forehead thing.
Last edited by otaku_blue on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby randompasserby » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:08 am

Recently they've been a lot more relaxed with Masaki's bangs though and she looks absolutely adorable with it :blush:
Hopefully by next release she'd just let it down completely.
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby esm » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:22 am

Mizuki's (?) "He needs it" was amazing.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby Chatin » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Sayu looked a bit Reina-ish to me in those two performances. Especially with the star earrings in Password is 0.
Chatin
Minion

Postby forgetmenots » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:44 pm

+Kyu wrote:Those Toki wo hair and necklace pieces are hypnotizing. Any idea what kind of stone it is? I'd totally buy something with it. I love color changing stones like that.

It seems to be a synthetic plastic/glass thing of some kind, however I think it's meant to emulate something between a Moonstone and an Opal. The coloration is very similar to how most Opals are with the blues and whites and sparks of other colors, but the way it sheens..? the texture of it? Is way more like a moonstone or even labradorite. I'd have to see it up close or handle it to know for sure, though *is big on stones*
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Amped » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Morning Musume.’14 held the release event for the new single “Toki wo koe Sora wo koe / Password is 0” at Ikebukuro Sunshine Fountain Square on April 16.

In the first MC, Erina Ikuta got a laugh of over 2,000 fans gathered at the venue, by introducing herself that she is the idol in ten thousand people. She was supposed to say “the idol in ten thousand years”, in rivalry with Kanna Hashimoto, who is now becoming popular among idol fans in Japan, who is said “once in a thousand years idol”. In Japanese “year (nen)” and “people (nin) have a quite similar sound.

Morning Musume.’14 enthusiastically performed “One・Two・Three” and “What is LOVE?”, in addition to the two of the new songs.

Instead of a surprise announcement by Tsunku♂, MM prepared a surprise for the fans.
Four lucky fans who won the lottery, got autographed posters, and were invited to the best seats to participate in the event. Besides, the fans were given the right to get the sign directly from his/her favorite member.

Pick Up Comments of the members:
Riho Sayashi “This is the year I really want to perform on a stage of the Red and White Singing Contest in December. I feel we can achieve it this year.”

Sakura Oda “I want to be the singing voice of MM.’14. I know some would say it’s too early, but trust me please!”

Haruka Kudo “I can’t bring my 100% performance because of my leg injury, but please let me show you what I can do now.”

Ayumi Ishida “(to one of the lucky fans) D, Did you flash your light stick blue (Ayumin’s color) after red (Riho’s one) didn’t you? I thought you wanted me to autograph too…”

Kanon Suzuki “Toki wo koe Sora wo koe idol no iki wo koe. (Beyond the time, beyond the space, and go beyond the limit of idol)”

Sayumi Michishige “ I want Tsunku♂-san to feel at ease by winning first place of sales ranking with this single. About the new member audition, I want to gain an advantage over the Morning Musume seniors of the golden age. I am really looking forward to meet new members.”

http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/morningmusu ... 20363.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Dance Shot:

All of them do the dance well. Haruna bb Im so proud of your progress.

Also look at how they give Zukki heels which helps make her legs look nicer.

@3:26 Macchan slip up haha aw
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby aerosuffly » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:11 pm

I feel like they actually knew which fan they wanted to call up on a stage for a sign poster, else it would have been super coincident if they randomly picked a number that turned out to be Mayu's. O.o
And Ikuta ... LOL
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby randompasserby » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:23 pm

or maybe she's just that lucky :P

It's possible yes, but if so they aren't exactly getting anything worth the tampering since no one made a big deal of it at the event aside from some offhand comment about how beautiful she is, most of the girls don't seem to recognize her actually (understandable). For me as a distant commentator, it did make for quite an interesting sight though.

and Eripon.... bless her, she looks so gosh dang happy when Mayu asked for her sign :lol:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project