Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: J-MELO New Song Project with Morning Musume -- SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS --

Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:08 am

erilaz wrote:I watched J-MELO this afternoon, and icey and Bryan were very visible in Aichan's DJ segment. :thumbs-up:

Re the segment at the high school: Who the hell calls them "Morning Girls"? :?:

I didn't see it posted, so…

Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:27 am

Eripon, Ayumi, and Sakura filmed another J-MELO episode today. They chose their four best singers from many overseas videos submitted this year.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 89194.html

NHK World - 1/19
BS Premium Japan - 1/24

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Finally got my butt in gear and submitted something lol. Unfortunately I don't own a scanner or a nice camera... so the texture of the paper and the lighting is rather embarrassing despite the picture itself ending up not being too terrible XDXD

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:11 am

We're loving your pictures of Morning Musume。'14! Keep them coming! See the J-MELO website for all the info.
https://twitter.com/nhk_j_melo/status/5 ... 6652659713

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:34 am

J-melo: Ayumi, Sakura and Riho get lessons from BabyMetal and Perfume choreographer Mikiko

I hope they mention this the next time they see Perfume on MJ and they dance together :fear:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:35 am

Damn I really enjoyed that. I'd love to see the dancing girls of MM do more dance covers.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:44 am

otaku_blue wrote:J-melo: Ayumi, Sakura and Riho get lessons from BabyMetal and Perfume choreographer Mikiko

I hope they mention this the next time they see Perfume on MJ and they dance together :fear:

subunit plz

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Awesome. :) Plus, Riho is trying to develope her talkative skills :thumbs-up:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:06 pm

Has MAKIKO worked for ASH? Only the two main acts she's worked with have that connection, and now here she is doing something with Riho. Plus she's from Hiroshima, I'm just wondering if she worked with or trained Riho before.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:49 pm

BABYMETAL as a group didn't come from ASH. Only the lead singer, Suzuka Nakamoto.

The connection is that BABYMETAL and Perfume belong to the same agency: Amuse, Inc.

Perfume's page at generasia says that they started working with MIKIKO in Hiroshima in 2001, but it was after they'd already debuted as local indie idols.

http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Perfume_(group)
Post a reply