Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [5/8] Kikkawa You 9th single "Hana"

Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Yeah. Don't get your hopes up. It's pleasant to listen to, but it's not quite the dramatic opera we were promised. :hehe:

Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:55 pm

If the various bits of music are at least interesting, I'll be happy. I don't like many Kikkawa songs so my hopes generally run around mid-level with her releases anyway. :lol:

Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:58 pm

You will be able to see Kikka's new MV "Hana" on MUSIC+ #48 on Friday from 9PM JST!
https://twitter.com/UpFrontLink/status/ ... 5166155776

Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:48 am

"Hana" MV is up, for some reason uploaded in three "movements"

Part① ~Hinageshi no Youni~

Part② ~Anemone no Hana~

Part③ ~Cosmos e no Inori~

Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:12 am

I really admire he ability to mouth along to the monologue parts lol I imagine that to be quite tough, especially given how long they are. I like movements 1 and 3 the most, though the intro to movement 1 takes a while before it really gets going.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:46 am

^ It's especially impressive, considering how poorly she lipsynchs along with lyrics sometimes. :fear: :heart:

So, I assume that the FULL MV will be on Lt. A... :unsure:

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:57 am

That's pretty enjoyable :P I especially enjoyed part 3.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:25 pm

I hope there is a full MV of every minute... because none of the PVs posted are the entire movements. The first one cuts off right when Kikka Rhapsody is about to start and it was highly disappointing, but the other two felt short as well. Obviously from the time on the three PVs we're only getting half the song XD

Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Promotion…

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:21 am

forgetmenots wrote:I hope there is a full MV of every minute... because none of the PVs posted are the entire movements. The first one cuts off right when Kikka Rhapsody is about to start and it was highly disappointing, but the other two felt short as well. Obviously from the time on the three PVs we're only getting half the song XD

I heard the full MV was showed on her latest Showroom a few days. I'm assuming we'll be able to see it once it gets uploaded to YouTube.
Post a reply