Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Kikkawa You Thread

Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:08 am

Hougen Date featuring Kikka

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Oh wow she looked gorgeous in that clip! :love: I want to know where that ferris wheel is! I am going over to japan for the Kikka/The Possible/Up up girls tour in february and visiting that ferris wheel would just be awesome!

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:44 pm

^ The name of the place is on the screen at 4:08: 葛西臨海公園 Kasai Rinkai Kōen.

Checking the location on a map, it turns out that I've seen that ferris wheel every time I've taken a shuttle to and from Narita Airport. The park is just across the river from Tokyo Disneyland.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 pm

kikkawame wrote:Oh wow she looked gorgeous in that clip! :love: I want to know where that ferris wheel is! I am going over to japan for the Kikka/The Possible/Up up girls tour in february and visiting that ferris wheel would just be awesome!

You are going to the 3-man show a.k.a Kikka and the Possi Possi Girls?

Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:59 am

@ erilaz: - Thanks so much that is really easy to reach too, definitely something I will do with one of my free days there

@ zam_ho: - Yup, I already saw Kikka and The Possible together at uguisudani in august the three piece tour should be something pretty special, providing my mate's application for tickets is successful!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 pm

What the heck. When did Kikka go from girl next door pretty to full on hot? She's a serious looker.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:13 pm

^Sometime earlier this year.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:51 am

From her Ustream channel: quality time with Sengoku, plus a few announcements…

I had to remember they were Eggs together, so of course they're friends. They are awesome together.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:45 am

Kikka New Years message

Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:24 pm

That dress. :heart: :heart:
Post a reply