Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Goods

Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Amped wrote:Sayu with her 25th birthday T-shirt

"Cool Michishige" being the point she insisted on having XD
She can get away with anything huh :rofl:

Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 pm

the shirt is so cute...

Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:19 am

I'm with Sayu and the whole disliking the "Cool Hello" thing they are doing.

Man, just give Sayu control of the goods lists please.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:26 am

^ It was just a couple of (partial) 2ch threads, but it seems like there's a decent chunk of people unhappy with it. I remember reading one in particular where some mentioned being jealous of the shirts from Up Up Girls because they were hand-designed by the members.
Spoiler: show

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:45 am

from H!P DVD magazine vol.42 - towel catch battle

members laughing and all of them dramatically falling to the floor

no need for Haromoni to come back, H!P DVD magazines are better. keeps things fresh and funny

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 pm

^

I'm starting to think that DVDs like these are better.
Most people don't even watch TV unless they're a fan or have a need to.
At least this way they can still make immediate sales off releasing variety content without it having aired previously on TV, so there's less immediate piracy and more hype to buy the DVD.

I just wish they hired someone to do a voiceover so there'd be a narration and make it more exciting with better editing too.
We have comedians sometimes appear in Ustreams, having them in DVDs might make things more fun for them to host rather than awkward kenshuusei. :hmmm:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:54 pm

The Kenshuusei might be awkward, but fan-focused DVDs are probably one of the better places for them to get experience and practice their MC/hosting/speaking skills.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:24 pm

They already do it on their kenshuusei show, and other events so I don't think its that necessary.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:11 am

Amped wrote:Sayu's FC Bus tour goods include a 3D printed Sayu figure - 24,000 yen
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=6159

large size version
http://prigure.com/news/140715.html

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:28 am

Idolatry!

:hehe:

Seriously, though, I've never bought idol merchandise other than what's included with some limited edition CDs, but for some reason I want that.
Post a reply