Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Reina graduating from MM & H!P at end of Spring 2013 tou

Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Meh, let Riho be the new Ai and have her take all the solo lines :fear: .

Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:28 pm

If she had the voice for it, I wouldn't mind. xD As much as I like her, she doesn't though. Sakura could though. 8D

Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Lol, I was just trolling. I'm all for a Riho/Sakura centric MM。.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Panic Nancy wrote:Chisato's voice was completely ignored for a long time, and now she's a lead.
Like half the group had to leave first. Him using Chisato seems like it was born out of necessity.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:32 pm

He also only started really using Chisato after she got popular for the "Odotte Mita..." youtube videos.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:18 am

Sohee wrote:Cute =/= Musume though. There has been plenty of talented vocals in MM that never got pushed for one reason or another.

I didn't mean that talent is always used, just that even though a person hasn't been used at all, it doesn't mean that she won't be used a lot in the future. Obviously, if the person can't sing and isn't popular, there's no reason to expect it. But since Haruka is both vocally talented and popular, there is a reasonable hope. I guess I shouldn't say "definitely," though. :lol: But I feel that even though talent has gone to waste plenty of times, for the most part, the talented people do get used. Eventually.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:33 pm

So that time has finally come :(

I'm a bit speechless about it, she was there when I first got into Morning Musume and she was a quick favourite. This is really the end of an era where only Sayu is left. I'm not really ready for these massive graduations and new members, but at the same time I know they'll be alright in their own way. The new girls have done very well without Ai, Risa, Eri etc.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:05 am

Sayumi is gonna be the only member still remaing in the group since I became a fan omg o_o;

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:14 am

I think that is true for most fans at least the international ones

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:39 am

Anyone who has been a fan for over two years, really.
Post a reply