Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Reina graduating from MM & H!P at end of Spring 2013 tou

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:34 pm

I'm okay with Reina graduating BECAUSE she's got this new band and I'm REALLY excited about the band. Like, really excited.

Re: Tanaka Reina graduating from MM and H!P in Spring 2013 t

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:37 pm

zam_ho wrote:^You've been blind I see.

Something been fishy. First ppl say its Sayu now its Reina <_<

she's been in the group for nearly 10 years and how long has she been shoved down our throats?? it will be nice to see someone new FINALLY become a frontgirl now that ai and reina are gone. i'll miss her studio voice but like, it's about time.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:38 pm

I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing what the line dynamics will be like after she leaves.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:39 pm

otaku_blue wrote:if i squint hard enough her band mates look hot. but overall a weak attempt at mimicking scandal loll

now that i think about it im not worried about me missing Reina more so that Im worried about how MM will suffice Post-Grad.

You can tell that they're mimicking scandal already :?: just from that pic??

What a coincidence, i've just been archive binging last night and reading this forum graduation threads and pointless musing thread around that time. Can't help but feel a little bit warm inside because for all those fear and doubts we had when Aichan then Gakisan and Aika graduated, MM is doing better right now since idk .... 5-6 years ago :happy:

Not to say we can't have a discussion of our worries here or anything but Tsunk and UF had done a good job this year. I'm feeling optimistic :D

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:40 pm

its just no mimicking more so that they're following their style since Reina really admires them.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Reina mentioned in her blog that she wishes to cover Golden Bomber songs with her band :mikihead:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:43 pm

So this means Reina's band is not H!P.

What I don't like about this ( the graduation not the band ) is that Reina is doing what the trolls been wishing. Reina should just stick around 1 more year just to piss them off.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:47 pm

I knew it. I'm honestly not surprised at all.

Also, this is good because I don't really like Reina's voice and now I get MORE RIHO.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 pm

every member (especially popular girls) have trolls though. we've already heard people wishing Zukki, Haruna, Riho, Eripon, Mizuki and Haruka would graduate (i think i haven't heard of it about Ayumi, and Masaki possibly only when she joined, not recently).

i don't think this timing is bad for her, though i wish she would have stayed until the fall concert at least (so Sakura has more time to be prepped as new front girl).

this makes me wonder.. Sakura might have been informed she will be the new lead vocals?! they must have known Reina would be graduating soon. and they have to be prepping Sakura so.. it's possible they told her early on "you will be the new vocal lead when Reina leaves, we expect a lot from you". that would explain why she took initiative on learning the Wakuteka dance (i mean, that might just be her personality, but even more so if she knew what role she was expected to step into).

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:02 pm

:( I wanted the band to be in H!P. I am not happy.

narz wrote:first news. nothing new to add
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20121 ... mantan-ent

The Yahoo link doesn't work...
Post a reply