H!P SATOYAMA events and Ambassador activities 2024 thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P SATOYAMA / Ambassador activities 2023 thread

Postby Amped » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:53 am

In a press release statement, it is announced that "Japan Fisheries Agency" (JFA) under the The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan (MAFF), has appointed six members from Hello! Project to help promote "Sakana no Hi" (Fish Day)

Amid the long-term decline in the consumption of marine products in Japan, we established "Fish Day" from the 3rd to 7th of every month in October last year under the concept of "Sakana x Sustaina" in order to promote the expansion of marine product consumption through public-private sector cooperation. In order to further promote the "Fish Day" initiative, the Commissioner of the Fisheries Agency has appointed six members to be the "Fish Day" cheering squad, including ANGERME Kawamura Ayano-san (as Taicho ; Captain), a First-class Tuna Dismantler, from "Hello! Project", which marks its 25th anniversary this year. They will work to disseminate information about fish food.

Members of the "Sakana no Hi" Cheering Squad to be appointed are :

~ Kawamura Ayano (ANGERME), Captain
1st class tuna dismantler, born in Kochi Prefecture

~ Oda Sakura (Morning Musume. '23)
Likes to watch and eat fish (in charge of food reporting), born in Kanagawa Prefecture

~ Kudo Yume (Juice=Juice)
Octopus Lover, born in Hokkaido Prefecture

~ Yagi Shiori (Tsubaki Factory)
Loves cooking "Yagi Meshi Fish Cooking", born in Aichi Prefecture

~ Shimakura Rika (BEYOOOOONDS)
Fishing enthusiast, born in Tokyo

~ Kubota Nanami (OCHA NORMA)
Has the Kanji "Sea" in her name, loves prawns, born in Chiba Prefecture.

They will all be appointed on November 2nd @ 11:30am.

Place : Fisheries Agency Central Conference Room, 8th Floor, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (Door No. 835)
1-2-1 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
The appointment ceremony is open to the press only, and interviews and camera shooting are permitted.

https://www.jfa.maff.go.jp/j/press/kakou/231024.html

~~~~~

Shimakura Rika :
I was appointed as a cheering squad for "Sakana Day"

I love to eat, catch and watch fish.
I am very honored!!

An appointment ceremony will be held on November 2nd!
Let's all eat a lot of fish!

A photo from when I went sea fishing last year!

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-chicatets ... 75294.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:39 am

Amped wrote:ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe is appointed as a special supporter of McDonald's annual charity "Blue Mac Day (McHappy Day)", to be held on November 19th.

McDonald's will donate 50 yen for every Happy Set purchased at McDonald's restaurants nationwide to Donald McDonald House Charities Japan (DMHC), a public interest incorporated foundation that operates Donald McDonald House, a residential facility for children facing illness and their families.

The blue color, the theme color of DMHC support, represents the desire to encourage families using the House to spend time with their sick children with as much peace of mind as possible.

This year, McDonald's stores will be decorated in blue with blue balloons and POP for "McDonald's McHappy Day."

A "blue person" (blue is the member color) active in various industries has been appointed as a special supporter. Masai of Fishers, a leading video creator, and Kamikokuryo Moe of Hello! Project's ANGERME, will be the two "blue supporters," along with Sanrio's popular characters My Melody and Kuromi. They will be dressed in special blue costumes and serve as special supporters for "Blue Mac Day". The special supporters will visit the houses and other places to make the <McHappy Day "Blue Mac Day" > more exciting together with McDonald's.

Kamikokuryo Moe comment
I am pleased to be a special supporter of "Blue Mac Day. I am ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe.

I am very happy to be able to help with the charity activities in this way.

As the name "McHappy Day" suggests, I would like to do my best to make everyone happy, including children facing illnesses, their families, and everyone else, and I look forward to working with you all!

Main visual of the supporters
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:34 pm

It has been decided that ANGERME Ise Layla will appear as a model on the Ise City tourism poster for Mie Prefecture.
The poster and digital signage will be played at Tokyo Station and other stations from November 1st. Some posters will also be displayed at stations in the Tokai and Shizuoka areas.
Please check them out!

http://www.helloproject.com/news/16651/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:46 pm

fan video of Ise Layla's Ise City digital signage

poster fan pics
https://twitter.com/hasumi_rin_8727/sta ... 6336076891
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:49 pm

Kochi Prefecture Tourism Ambassador & Yuzu PR Ambassador Kawamura Ayano harvested Yuzu citrus and made fresh yuzu cider. She actually owns her very own Yuzu tree in Kitagawa Village, Kochi Prefecture.

Kawamura Ayano on the local news.

Kawamura Ayano, a native of Kochi prefecture and member of the idol group ANGERME, experienced yuzu harvesting in Kitagawa Village. The yuzu tree had a rather unusual name.

Kawamura harvesting yuzu : "Wow!" "It's so beautiful!"

Kawamura, sub-leader of the idol group "ANGERME," came to the yuzu fields in Kitagawa Village. Kawamura, who serves as a "Yuzu PR Ambassador" to promote yuzu in Kochi, became the owner of a yuzu tree last year and named it "Kitagawa-Village Kawamura Tree" after her name and Kitagawa Village.

Kawamura "Last year, the tree was still in its green fruit stage, so this year, for the first time, I was able to see the tree with yellow fruit, and I realized that it really is a yuzu tree! I could really feel that it was a yuzu tree!"

This was the first time for Kawamura to see her tree, which is lined with yellow yuzu bells. I was surprised to see so many yuzu trees," she said as she picked them one by one. Kawamura said she will enjoy the harvested yuzu with her friends in Tokyo.

Kawamura : "I think it would go really well with yellowtail shabu-shabu."

Kawamura said she would like to continue to spread the word as a "Yuzu PR Ambassador" through events and SNS.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzEFlO9RENJ/?img_index=8
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:10 pm

Amped wrote:In a press release statement, it is announced that "Japan Fisheries Agency" (JFA) under the The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan (MAFF), has appointed six members from Hello! Project to help promote "Sakana no Hi" (Fish Day)

Amid the long-term decline in the consumption of marine products in Japan, we established "Fish Day" from the 3rd to 7th of every month in October last year under the concept of "Sakana x Sustaina" in order to promote the expansion of marine product consumption through public-private sector cooperation. In order to further promote the "Fish Day" initiative, the Commissioner of the Fisheries Agency has appointed six members to be the "Fish Day" cheering squad, including ANGERME Kawamura Ayano-san (as Taicho ; Captain), a First-class Tuna Dismantler, from "Hello! Project", which marks its 25th anniversary this year. They will work to disseminate information about fish food.

Members of the "Sakana no Hi" Cheering Squad to be appointed are :

~ Kawamura Ayano (ANGERME), Captain
1st class tuna dismantler, born in Kochi Prefecture

~ Oda Sakura (Morning Musume. '23)
Likes to watch and eat fish (in charge of food reporting), born in Kanagawa Prefecture

~ Kudo Yume (Juice=Juice)
Octopus Lover, born in Hokkaido Prefecture

~ Yagi Shiori (Tsubaki Factory)
Loves cooking "Yagi Meshi Fish Cooking", born in Aichi Prefecture

~ Shimakura Rika (BEYOOOOONDS)
Fishing enthusiast, born in Tokyo

~ Kubota Nanami (OCHA NORMA)
Has the Kanji "Sea" in her name, loves prawns, born in Chiba Prefecture.

They will all be appointed on November 2nd @ 11:30am.

Place : Fisheries Agency Central Conference Room, 8th Floor, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (Door No. 835)
1-2-1 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
The appointment ceremony is open to the press only, and interviews and camera shooting are permitted.

https://www.jfa.maff.go.jp/j/press/kakou/231024.html

This morning, H!P members Kawamura Ayano, Oda Sakura, Kudo Yume, Yagi Shiori, Shimakura Rika, and Kubota Nanami all appeared at a ceremony and were appointed "Sakana no Hi" Cheering Squad.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2301146/full/

Kawamura Ayano, Oda Sakura, Kudo Yume, Yagi Shiori, Shimakura Rika, and Kubota Nanami have been appointed to the "Sakana no Hi" Cheer team by the Fisheries Agency. The six attended the appointment ceremony held at the agency on November 2nd and expressed their enthusiasm.

In November, the Fisheries Agency designated the 3rd to 7th as "Sakana Day" and especially the 3rd to 7th of November as "Good Sakana Day" to promote efforts to increase consumption in cooperation with the public and private sectors amid a long-term downward trend in the consumption of marine products in Japan, and designated the week to strengthen activities by supporting members.

In order to further promote the "Sakana no Hi" (Fish Day) initiative, six "fish-loving" members from Hello! Project, which celebrates its 25th anniversary this year, have been appointed to serve as the "Cheer Team".
Kawamura, who is certified as a first-class tuna dismantler, will be the captain of the group, which will disseminate information on fish food.

After receiving the letter of appointment from Ken Mori, Director General of the Fisheries Agency, Kawamura reflected, "I am from Kochi Prefecture, where fish has been around me since I was a child, and I have been cooking fish myself for a long time," and added enthusiastically, "Since I became certified as a tuna dismantler, I have been telling people how delicious fish is and how to eat it."

Regarding the formation of the cheering squad and his assumption of leadership, she says, "What I have been doing all my life has finally come to this point.... I am happy that we can all work together to form a support group. Recently, she says, "I've been working on tuna as well as yellowtail and bonito," and adds, "All parts of fish are really delicious, and there is nothing to throw away. I think the appeal of fish is that you can feel the four seasons, as the taste varies depending on the season."

They are also scheduled to perform at the "Think Carbon Neutral 2024 by SATOYAMA & SATOUMI movement" event next March. "We would like to make 'Sakana no Hi' (Fish Day) a big success at the March event as well," they put in. Oda's eyes lit up as she added, "I would like to make a song about fish and perform it together with the six of us." Oda added, "I want it to be played in the fish section of the supermarket!"

more photos

https://gourmet.watch.impress.co.jp/doc ... 44141.html

http://www.helloproject.com/news/16667/
Last edited by Amped on Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby DJChisato1 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:28 pm

I can't be the only one that said "Oh crap, what are you doing?" When the interviewer kept asking Yume about tako. This could have easily been a 2 hour video.
DJChisato1
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby Amped » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:39 pm

Amped wrote:ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe is appointed as a special supporter of McDonald's annual charity "Blue Mac Day (McHappy Day)", to be held on November 19th.

McDonald's will donate 50 yen for every Happy Set purchased at McDonald's restaurants nationwide to Donald McDonald House Charities Japan (DMHC), a public interest incorporated foundation that operates Donald McDonald House, a residential facility for children facing illness and their families.

The blue color, the theme color of DMHC support, represents the desire to encourage families using the House to spend time with their sick children with as much peace of mind as possible.

This year, McDonald's stores will be decorated in blue with blue balloons and POP for "McDonald's McHappy Day."

A "blue person" (blue is the member color) active in various industries has been appointed as a special supporter. Masai of Fishers, a leading video creator, and Kamikokuryo Moe of Hello! Project's ANGERME, will be the two "blue supporters," along with Sanrio's popular characters My Melody and Kuromi. They will be dressed in special blue costumes and serve as special supporters for "Blue Mac Day". The special supporters will visit the houses and other places to make the <McHappy Day "Blue Mac Day" > more exciting together with McDonald's.

Kamikokuryo Moe comment
I am pleased to be a special supporter of "Blue Mac Day." I am ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe.

I am very happy to be able to help with the charity activities in this way.

As the name "McHappy Day" suggests, I would like to do my best to make everyone happy, including children facing illnesses, their families, and everyone else, and I look forward to working with you all!

https://popnroll.tv/articles/35330

New McDonalds Japan "Blue Mac Day" CM with ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe

https://popnroll.tv/articles/36053
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:46 am

ANGERME Matsumoto Wakana announced on Instagram that she has obtained the "Fermented Food Sommelier" certification.

Good evening! This is Matsumoto Wakana.

I passed the fermented food sommelier course and got the certification!

I would like to share the goodness of fermented foods with everyone from now on!

And I will do my best to level my my favorite cooking even more!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzV8nTnv1Rg/

I have just passed the Fermented Food Sommelier course and am now certified!

When I was a junior in high school, one of my goals was to get a certification when I reached high school! I am glad that I was able to achieve it!

I have posted several times on my blog about the food I cook, but since I love to cook and eat, I thought that by learning and gaining knowledge about food, I could make my food even more delicious, so I decided to get certified.

Among them, the reason I took the Fermented Foods Sommelier course was because when I ate rice with fermented foods at a restaurant, I was shocked at how much fermented foods can make food taste better!

Then, every time I saw a recipe using fermented foods on TV or social networking sites, I wanted to try making them myself,

When I tried making homemade fermented seasonings with a yogurt maker I happened to have at home, I realized how easy, delicious, and user-friendly fermented foods are!

I mean, I'm fascinated by fermented foods!

I'm still inexperienced in my knowledge, but I'll do my best to spread the goodness of fermented foods to all of you!

There are so many other things I want to write about, so please come back and read my blog!

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12827752472.html

Congratulations!
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:50 am

Aww, it's so cute when they get these certificates for things that I didn't even know existed
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project