Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: The LoVendoЯ Thread

Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:46 am

Bus Tour setlist. 14 Feb

BINGO
MC
Honto no Kimochi
Bukiyou
Guitar Instrumental
Pepper Keibu
Go Girl Koi no Victory
MC
Rock no Teigi
Kono You ni Shinjitsu no Ai ga Hitotsudake Arunara
Ikujinashi
MC (Shop Shop Channel)
For the future

Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:38 am

Bitter & Sweet is the opening act at Lovendor's live tour at Shinjuku Blaze, 3/5
http://lovendor.jp/news/1502161

Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Celedam wrote:LoVendoЯ no Love-On #84

Guests: Kanon Fukuda and Mizuki Murota (ANGERME)

Continued in #85…

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Princess of lone castle〜Kojou no Himegimi〜, instrumental song by Marin. Performed by Marin and Yuki.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:05 pm

@_@ That sounds like the type of music I adored in High School. I hope that eventually Lovendor will get to a point that they feel comfortable writing more of their stuff. Marin's obviously got some talent there.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:58 am

All of them write stuff. Neesan and Okamari especially. Not everything gets the OK from the management/label people/whoever important it is that makes these decisions. But everyone talks rather frequently about how they write a lot.
Only Reina doesn't say much. But we know she obviously has done it so. She just never showed off that kind of thing until it's done. lol

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:28 am

:heart: That tune deserves it's own video game.
I hope Y & M are allowed more instrumental time during their LoVendor lives.

Don't be surprised if LoVendor concert with a full symphony backing some day.
Last edited by rikkikow on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:24 am

Holy shit that was amazing. O.O
Why don't more of their songs sound like that? xD

Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:58 pm

LoVendoЯ no Love-On #86

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:49 am

^^Hearing that they do write quite a bit, I'd say depending on your point of view that's the downside of being in the position they are in. They get a lot of promotion, good writers for their songs and a lot of support, but they also don't get to have as much say in the stuff they actually perform, they don't have complete control. If their management or producers don't believe that something fits their "image" or if they don't believe it's at a high enough level than it'll get rejected. Obviously management is open to it however (Marin did one song on the last mini-album right? and then they got to post up this) so the girls are still writing, which is why I hope management and such will trust them to be able to make good stuff without the crutch of other writers helping them eventually.

I think Marin's song was UNDERGROUNDER. That's one of my favourite songs I've heard from them... so *crossing fingers*
Post a reply