Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Assorted Questions/Inquiries About H!P, etc

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Can anyone tell me what each group of H!P says before they go up on stage. The only one i can recall is S/mileage's "Keep your...SMILE!" :lol:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:30 pm

There's "dancing singing exciting!" for H!P and "H!P E.G.G we are number one!" for the Kenshuusei.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:46 pm

"Yaijima, Maimi, Nacki, Airi, Sato, Mai, konisorotte hajikeru zou" - C-ute
"Ganbatte Ikimashu Shoi!" - Morning Musume
yes i know my romanji is bad :fear:

^
wowww i never knew it was in english, i thought HP were saying something in japanese =='
"dansan sengi excengee" ==' wow im dumb.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 pm

^
i think for C-ute it's "go nin sorotte..."
always wondered what the Smileage one was(all i could figured out is the Smile part ..)

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Um....Thanks :lol:

Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:08 am

So I was looking around on some information...what was up with Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai? I mean was the group really brought back in 2009 with all those members officially?

Sat May 03, 2014 1:13 pm

For Lovendor's concert ticket purchase...
http://ticket.pia.jp/piasp/rsv/reina14b ... 14bl-2.jsp

May I know if this is a lucky-draw style reservation... or everyone who jumps into it get the tickets :lol:

Mon May 12, 2014 7:04 pm

I have a ticket query... So.. after trying to get some way to buy something off of YA for weeks now(this surprisingly became a harder task when you're actually in Japan...) I failed, so I haven't been able to buy a ticket for the MM concert I had been saving and planning to go to this weekend.

Has anyone ever gone to a Morning Musume concert in Japan and bought their ticket right there at the show? Is there any advice you'd give on that? I'm probably going to stop by the concert venue even if I can't get a ticket since I can take advantage of concert goods being there if nothing else...

Tue May 13, 2014 1:59 am

i hear there are scalpers at concert venues, but i've never seen or bought from one myself (then again i was never on the lookout for them). however if you can't get tickets through public sale/on YAJ, you should be able to pick up tickets at ticket resale stores like Gorakudoh and Yokohama Ticket.

those are both in Tokyo so they might not be the right ones depending on your location/venue, but there should be similar stores in different cities.

Tue May 13, 2014 3:04 am

If the show's not sold out, you should be able to buy a ticket at the venue. Zaxx and I did that when we saw Nacchi at Nakano Sun Plaza, but of course we ended up in the very back row.

If you can find a ticket reseller in Osaka, that would be your best bet. I remember when Zaxx bought our tickets for the Elder Club graduation from a Yahoo! auction, he still had to go through a proxy service, even though he was living in Japan (presumably because he was still using a Swiss credit card/bank account).

If you do have to resort to buying from a scalper, the best place to find them is in front of the nearest train station. They don't operate too close to the venue, nor are they super-obvious, since what they're doing is actually illegal. I had to buy MM。tickets from a scalper once (long story), and he charged ¥10,000 each, even though the start of the show was only about 15 minutes away. If we had been less frantic and desperate, we might have been able to haggle more successfully.

A word of advice: Wherever you're buying your ticket, make sure it's for the right show!
Post a reply