Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Unfortunate English in H!P

Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Aha. I don't read translation blogs, so I missed that... I figured other people had definitely noticed too, but I didn't see anything about it on here so I thought I'd point it out :).

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:05 am

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:06 am

For all you know, the ipods could be enslaved and they made a website to free the iPods. xD

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:09 am

Not really unfortunate. it does nothing for Shimizu.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:14 am

http://freeipods.com/
By the way, couldn't be a bigger scam. XD

Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am

Omg that censoring thing was so genius haha way to go! And cute captain XD

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:29 am

I was watching the last Girls Live...
Amped wrote:The Girls Live 33

Maasa produce outfits for Smileage Yume Miru 15sai performance

And suddenly got a flashback to the 1990s because of the background music during Maasa's shopping spree. It fits this thread because it was the classic eurodance song "Horny" by the German DJ Mousse T with the famous chorus "I'm horny, Horny, horny, horny, So horny, I'm horny, horny, horny tonight. Maybe Takahashi Ai could cover this song... ;)

Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:20 am

Okay, it's not exactly H!P and more than infortunate english that's just a nazi grammar but in the recent footage of Lovendor's performances, maybe the chapters from about a month-two of Music Plus, in one of the songs, I think "Dakedo mou Ichido Soredemo mou Ichido" they hold a giant banner which says.. "You can try again, Try once more again, You can try again Your dreamer Your dreamer" .
I'm pretty sure that should be "You're a dreamer You're a dreamer" and that's even how they sing it XD

Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:36 am

Little Busts

Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Not sure what Takechan's shirt is, but Montana Boston amused me.
Post a reply