Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:06 pm

Starra wrote:I feel the need for speed to watch series from beginning to end -- in chronological order.

Story order or release order? 'Cuz with Gundam, those are two very different things.

Also, which timeline/universe? Gundam has several. I was serious when I said it's like a string of parallel worlds.

In other words, I think that watching Gundam "in order" is practically impossible at this point.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Release order, unless story order makes more sense, then story order.

And eeeeevery timeline/universe. If it has Gundam in the title, it counts lol.

I'm probably not being very logical, lol.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:09 pm

I always used to advise for Gundam story order for the Universal Century stuff, and then release order for all the AU series.

I was very intent on watching everything Gundam for a very large chunk of my life, but then I kinda... moved on. Kinda makes me sad that I basically abandoned it but alas.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:15 pm

AKB48 x Super Smash Bros promotion
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/j-po ... ppearance/

I hope it doesnt get too hyped up, like idk how I'd feel about any other further promotion like an AKB song in the game or something. :blink:
So Im more worried than appreciative of the collab at this point.

I get that they're trying to promoet the MII fighter character, like you can literally have anyone in the game, even all of AKB48 lmao but bruh I got that notion already.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:58 am

I imagine it's basically just a promo for being able to import your Miis as characters (and dress them up in armor, etc). Unless what they're wearing is an outfit from an AKB single?

Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Microsoft is planning buy Mojang. ._.
While I do want to play the game without being so laggy and buggy, I wish Microsoft won't make Minecraft only available for Windows 8, Windows Phone, XBOX360 and Xbox One. I don't have the time for bootcamp or the money for a gaming computer.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:00 am

Wa, wa , waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Those bumps (we need an emoji for "bumps" by the way :0)

Trailer is so good. After the first a bit mediocre adaptatation and the second still not completely on the theme one, the next 2 films for the last part of the story seem a lot more promising.
And I'm already imagining at which point of the story they're gonna cut it to end the first part of the Mockingjay :fear:

Bbbbbut waaaaaaaaaaa, even I'm excited ofr this :w00t:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:17 am

I'm still surprised when I learn about some of the characters in old comics/cartoons that became at least a little popular. I'm not sure a giraffe with a monkey tail and a turtle shell would work out quite the same way today.

Happy the Humbug
Cartoon Research

Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Is anyone else having trouble with the MM.'14 2048 game?

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/morn ... 4-edition/

None of the pictures show for me.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:01 pm

It isn't just you. They don't show up for me either.
Post a reply