Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:31 pm

O shoot, yes, I did forget. Thank you! Mhmm, seems like its changed quite a bit from what you're saying. Doesn't seem like a bad change or anything, it's probably just different. Well, I will go find out for myself. Thanks!

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:36 pm

I was watching Moteki (a.k.a the drama about my life)

then this happened:

The movie is so close to my own life.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:06 am

Wow out of all of H!P to pit against the names Momoiro and AKB they had S/mileage, that's kinda cool XD

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:55 am

Moteki came out in the latter half of 2011, but, simply based on the reality of movie releases, probably shot early in the year. That was pre Mouretsu (Bodacious Space Pirates), probably pre-Battle and Romance, and so, at that time, S/mileage and Momoclo were roughly equal in terms of sales and relative obscurity. I think the overall goal with that line was to show what an idol otaku Yukiyo-kun was, that he wasn't just familiar with currently popular groups like AKB and Perfume (best movie dance scene ever), but also the new up and coming groups. It's only now with three years hindsight that we see Momoclo as a top-tier group. Although they are rapidly aging their way out of that status as well.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:56 am

resop2 wrote:I have been watching series from 2008: Neo Angelique ~Abyss~.

I just started watching this on Monday. :fear:

Ngl, but Angelique is sooooooooooo boring. A bunch of other reverse harem series had much more interesting female leads.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:46 am

I agree. Ange is boring, but if she was more interesting it might alienate the target audience.

At least it has bishounen with an ounce of testosterone.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:38 pm

@Zunu the movie made reference to MomoClo's Hashire performance at TIF so it's real early.
Yeah that's true. There's a part where he's depressed and starts singing loudly in his head harshire, and I was like "that me".

Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:48 am

Listening to Akino Arai…

viewtopic.php?p=161662#p161662

…led me back to Yoko Kanno (as many things do), and now I'm feeling the need for some GitS…

A full re-watch may be in order.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:35 pm

I should watch GitS sometime... I feel like I'm not a true anime fan because I haven't seen it.

Origa's pretty amazing :heart: .

Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:57 pm

It's okay, Starra. I haven't seen "Ghost in the Shell" either, or "Evangelion". :lol:
Post a reply