Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Celedam wrote:Genki Sudo no longer performs with WORLD ORDER; he now only works as their producer.

I just noticed this in the J-POP SUMMIT 2016 Official Guidebook:
Genki Sudo is performing again as a member of WORLD ORDER!!

This may just be a one-off for J-POP SUMMIT rather than a permanent thing, but still.

In other news, Momoiro Clover Z are coming to Hawaii, Los Angeles, and New York in mid-November! (Thanks to Rayle at JPH!P for the info.)

http://www.momoclo.net/ustour2016/e/

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:04 am

FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri 2016

E-girls - Dance with me now / E.G. Summer Rider medley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eNgLqhSLqg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDmUfLGrzj8

Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:45 am

Monetochka

Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:57 pm

rikkikow, did Wednesday Campanella's performance at J-Pop Summit live up to your expectations?

I hadn't watched any of the live videos beforehand, so I didn't know what to expect -- and I was totally blown away! She sure knows how to put on a SHOW!

erilaz wrote:I just noticed this in the J-POP SUMMIT 2016 Official Guidebook:
Genki Sudo is performing again as a member of WORLD ORDER!!

This may just be a one-off for J-POP SUMMIT rather than a permanent thing, but still.

He didn't take part in the Meet & Greet today, but it remains to be seen whether he'll be in tomorrow's performance.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:52 am

^ LOL yeah, as Kiku would say "Excellent!"
When she left the stage and got into the crowd she was singing right next to me but I didn’t have my camera ready. By the time I did she was up on this elevated camera structure.

When she said “last two songs” everyone just about died but she did not disappoint. :heart:

Yanakiku rocked too. :heart: I was too far back.

Quiz:
Which are Yana’s, which are Kiku’s? :lol: too easy :heart:
Image Image

J-POP Summit 2016 was excellent.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:46 pm

^ Yes, it was a really good one this year! Here are a few more Wednesdays for you:

Spoiler: show

I took the plunge and bought the VIP Pass, so I got into the front row of the VIP viewing area (with only the Press area between me and the stage) for the evening concerts. A few samples:

Tokyo Performance Doll:

YANAKIKU:

WORLD ORDER (Genki Sudo performed with them for the first and last songs of the set):

Silent Siren:

And three members of Tokyo Performance Doll were in the Press area right in front of me during Silent Siren's set!

I'll be posting pics of myself with some of the artists in the "Show A…" thread in the Members' Extra. :)

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:32 am

J-POP Summit 2016
Wednesday Campanella :heart: autograph session.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:38 pm

^ I didn't manage to get a photo of her there, but I did get her autograph (on a shikishi) at the 3 p.m. session on Sunday. To get the ticket, I bought the very last CD of hers that the Kinokuniya booth had in stock.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:50 pm

Slightly envious of both of y'all. :lol: And that jacket of hers is fabulous.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:53 pm

^ I like the hat + girl. :heart:

^^
On Saturday I bought the Zipangu album to support her.
https://youtu.be/bTuYjA5ZpgY
I already owned the UMA + tee shirt. Strangest tee shirt, black with UMA on the front, that's it, and a mythological animal on the inside of the shirt? :lol: Strange "mythological" girl she is. :lol: Did the signing on Sunday, one of the last in your group apparently erilaz, although I was scheduled for the 4:30 group but I did it early.
Post a reply