Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:23 pm

My favorites are Beat Generation and Run With U (which is one of those songs that's perfect for listening to with the volume turned up to All Out Apocalypse while driving down the freeway at a completely unsafe speed XD ).
Hypothetically, of course. Kids, don't try this at home, and always listen to music at a responsible volume and drive at responsible speeds. [/hypocritical_disclaimer]
(OK - the MV is completely irrelevant, and has embarrasingly off-the-wall choreography and stealth giant hounds-tooth attacks isn't much, but the song is unbeatable.)

Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:53 am

The great thing about Fairies' new single is that for the B-sides everyone has their own solo, so we can get to hear the back member's for once.

Anyways...

Their performance level has gotten SO much better, especially in dancing. Their unison is still a bit off, but I bet they'll improve on that sooner or later.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:55 am

Just another cookie CM...

XD

Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:28 pm

(MV)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:59 pm

rookie Kpop group Oh my girl used formation dancing and an overhead camera to show off the constellations in their performance:

I love it. Its a softer variation of Yoshiko's sharper formation choreography that I'm used to.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:45 am

Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:28 am

Another new song from earlier this year…

Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:52 am

^ That's pretty catchy.

(Same for the Lorde song, even though the video is kind of dnw.)

Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:47 am

Lorde is great (especially considering how she's so young).

I really like Ellie Goulding's new song:

Post a reply