Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Thu May 07, 2015 7:39 pm

Celedam wrote:
Celedam wrote:A much better fan cam — both audio and video — of BABYMETAL's new song…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVn5nbQmuyc

And that should be it for now, until next year.

It's next year.

From the official channel: "The One" becomes "Road of Resistance"…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi-XFUZ5EL4

…performed for 20,000 people at Saitama Super Arena…

:rock:

Thu May 07, 2015 8:51 pm

That was pretty good. :P

SweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetS!

Thu May 07, 2015 11:56 pm

So apparently SweetS Alum (and my favorite former member ;-; ) Takimoto Miori has a new band called Lagoon. Their YT page is here (the video's are region blocked though, so you may have to go thru Hola or something to view). Official Webpage.

Her voice sounds really nice as of recent, and she looks gorgeous as ever. Edit: Found Lagoon PVs on Dailymotion!

Fri May 08, 2015 2:31 am

Starra wrote:So... Does anyone have any pop music recommendations outside of JPop, KPop or CPop? I'm looking to get into more international pop music, but I have no idea where to even begin :lol: . I have some Thai pop and Indonesian pop too, but not much.

I prefer female vocalists, and groups too -- but I like soloists as well.

I have a thing for French pop from the '60s. One of my favorites is Stella, a teenage pop singer whose lyrics tended to be parodic and sarcastic. (Side note: She went on to marry Christian Vander, the mastermind behind the prog rock band Magma, whose songs are in an invented language called Kobaïen.)

Fri May 08, 2015 1:11 pm

Tue May 12, 2015 3:58 am

I like her new album. Clockwork is my favorite track right now.

Tue May 12, 2015 11:55 pm

I really love everything about the sound and aesthetic of Kiss My Lips. It's such a simply styled PV, but is still entertaining to watch. I love the purple/green color combination, the choreo, the outfits, everything! BoA hasn't captivated my interest in a while, but this is great. I also love that it's still perfectly sensual without being blatant? If that makes sense lol. I've had it on nonstop loop since yesterday.

Wed May 13, 2015 5:28 am

BoA's been so engrained in my Asian music following (Even when I don't follow her closely) for so long I always forget she's only 28. Jesus. I remember when ID: Peace B (Japanese version) came out.

Wed May 13, 2015 1:52 pm

BoA's new album is pretty good. I still need to listen to it more. There hasn't been a single album from her that I haven't liked, really.

Thu May 14, 2015 4:29 am

^ she's a brain
Spoiler: show
both BoA & esm

:whistling:
The musical arrangements are excellent. I hope she keeps this style up for a while cause I like it. :music:
It's a rikkikow buy.
Post a reply